Let me Introduce Myself.....

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
We've had contests to see who could post 'fuck' the most times in a post and still make sense. PrincessLlssa won hands down. We call quit playing after her.
Fuckin, I was simply fucking walking down the fucking street, you know the fucking street with all them fucking teenage fucks riding around on their fucking skateboards and fucking getting in everyone's fucking way, and this fucking fucktard asks me for 5 fucking bucks. Five fucking bucks! I fucking don't have five fucking dollars! Fuck! What do I fucking look like? A fucking business fuck with a fucking armani suit that fucking could have put my fuck trophies through fucking college? Even though those fucks are fucktards and will never fucking make into a good fucking school. Fuck. ANyway, the fucktard keeps fucking bugging me for just five fucking dollars. Fucking fuck. I about fucking took my fucking fist and fucking plowed it right the fuck through his fucked up warped fucking head of his.
:worship:

Miss Chopper

PT said:
We've had contests to see who could post 'fuck' the most times in a post and still make sense. PrincessLlssa won hands down. We call quit playing after her.
:worship:

Okay, this chick was a truck driver in a past life.