Let the dealmaking begin

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
1st shot fired.
BEIJING—Chinese President Hu Jintao emphasized the need for cooperation with the U.S. in areas from new energy to space ahead of his visit to Washington this week, but he called the present U.S. dollar-dominated currency system a "product of the past" and highlighted moves to turn the yuan into a global currency.

WSJ

ResearchMonkey

It must feel good knowing that you've spent your entire life's resources on yourself, I can't imagine how rewarding that must be.

big_family.jpg

2minkey

bootlicker
fortunately my productivity is not confined to making babies, whereas you've simply chucked jizzloads into a receptacle to make baggage for society.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Beats the shit out of studying how to do what we already do after asking mallrats their opinion of it.

2minkey

bootlicker
yeah. survey-takin' in malls requires about as much skill as driving a truck.
and it's about 30 levels below my pay grade. yes gonz, i am the evil cultural elite that your grammy warned you about. i eat babies after i fuck them. i have no beliefs other than the most base hedonism. i sell you worthless shit and you lap it up like the loyal little puppy you are. as the product of your choices you are damned to suck at the teat of corporate love. and you worship it, the most maoist machine ever built. +1 for effort. :erm:

ResearchMonkey

fortunately my productivity is not confined to making babies, whereas you've simply chucked jizzloads into a receptacle to make baggage for society.
  1. I'm not sure you understand where future society comes from.
  2. One day soon you may realize that you've missed the best part of what a man does in this world.
Enjoy your fancy rest home and diapers rich man.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
i sell you worthless shit and you lap it up like the loyal little puppy you are.

Well hell sweet cheeks, I ain't one of them. My grammy taught me to look for value. If it ain't worth it, don't bother.

Say, were you one of those fools who paid half a zillion dollars for a condo worth $95,000, because some expert told you it was a good deal & the next guy would out bid you?

2minkey

bootlicker
Well hell sweet cheeks, I ain't one of them. My grammy taught me to look for value. If it ain't worth it, don't bother.

Say, were you one of those fools who paid half a zillion dollars for a condo worth $95,000, because some expert told you it was a good deal & the next guy would out bid you?

yes, you are one of them. every time you go to the store. any store. "value" has been shoved down your throat and pulled out your ass. keep bleating.

and no, i was not one of those people that made a poor real estate investment, thanks very much... but i may be buying something fairly soon for a significant discount. why the fuck would you even ask that? random assertions of foolishness? hey, are you one of those guys that thinks he can go through life and support a family as a barely-skilled laborer?

2minkey

bootlicker
Sorry McPickle, we've not had that issue come up. Nice air-ball though.

well, at least you done bred your little helpers for later, when daddy's shitting his pants. why, you've created your own domestic labor force. just like tribals in africa 800 years ago would do. hey man, it takes a village.

Winky

Good heavens Minxy why so bitter?

bummed at the colossal failure of the leftists policies
or is it the successes of Rush Limbaugh Sarah Palin and Fox News
that's got you down?

yep that's who he's boning

35anmmh.jpg

2minkey

bootlicker
the successes of sarah and fox? perhaps for a bunch of dipshit dittoheads.

and, as to the second part... eew... ya know im sure nell carter has sex too but i don't wanna fucking hear about it...

ResearchMonkey

well, at least you done bred your little helpers for later, when daddy's shitting his pants. why, you've created your own domestic labor force. just like tribals in africa 800 years ago would do. hey man, it takes a village.

I'd like to be the first to congratulate you in achieving that God tier consensus of enlightenment well above the 2.5m years of humanity. A piece of paper granted you by your fellow man. -- What could possibly go wrong?

Yeah. The same little girl who woke me before dawn when she had a bad dream, later woke up me up again. She had made fresh waffles for the family. A terrible, terrible thing. Kids are bad like that, always interfering with ME and MY....