Lets have fun

tonksy

Um...noooooooo....
I suppose I do do something different with them. Our plumbing ain't what she used to be so I can't flush them. Which takes away one of the perks of using the damn things.
At least I don't have "the period" with regularity or I'd imagine that would get old.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
tonksy said:
Um...noooooooo....
I suppose I do do something different with them. Our plumbing ain't what she used to be so I can't flush them. Which takes away one of the perks of using the damn things.
At least I don't have "the period" with regularity or I'd imagine that would get old.

You used to flush them?! It says right on the box here that you're not suppose to do that...

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
tonksy said:
Mine say you can. And I did for a decade without a problem.

Interesting, maybe it's a "we don't want to deal with them in our sanitation system" thing here in Canada :shrug:

tonksy

It also may be a disclaimer for people who have bad plumbing . Or to cover from a lawsuit from people with bad plumbing.

unclehobart

Is there a single Chinese or Korean beer worth a damn? All that have been imported over here tasted like malted bamboo... including OB.

Slim Pickens

Gato_Solo said:
OB also stands for "Oriental Brewery". They had beer machines in the dorms at Osan AB...

Off topic, but they also have beer machines in the laundromat at Gitmo (Guantanamo Bay, Cuba for the uninitiated):toast: