Lewis KOs Tyson to retain heavyweight title

BadBrain

I watched the fight.

I think it was a KO, not a TKO but the place I watched was crowded and loud so I didn't hear it.

I've always liked Lennox Lewis. He's a chess-master -- which makes him a bit of a geek -- and an overall classy guy. And he won a gold medal for Canada in the Seoul olympics.

Meanwhile Mike Tyson is a scumbag and a sociopath. I enjoyed watching him get knocked to the canvas.

DuronClocker

Yes...nice to know that our representative from the U.S., a rapist and insane ear-biter, got KO'd, or possibly TKO'd...

What makes it even better is that he got dropped by a nerd ;)

I play chess too....keep it on the low-down ;)

ris

i hope it's the end of the tyson era, i think he's had his day now. the highlights that i saw it looked like lennox had him sussed and KO'd him directly, i think he even had him down in the second round.

AlladinSane

I'm a Lewis fan also. Too bad fight were not being showed here for a long time. Lewis, record says he had 2 losses, anyone care to brief me ho he lost the second fight?

ris

hasim rahman last year, lewis returned the favour in november to set up the tyson fight.

BadBrain

Originally posted by MitchSchaft
It was ruled a TKO, fellas.

You got a link for that Mitch?

I watched the fight. Lewis hit Tyson. Tyson hit the mat. Tyson didn't get up. He was counted out. That's a KO.

I thought a TKO was when the ref called the fight because a guy was clearly punch drunk and dazed.

G

Iron Mike will prolly go back to molesting women and street brawling. That's about all he is good for.

Originally posted by BadBrain
Originally posted by MitchSchaft
It was ruled a TKO, fellas.

You got a link for that Mitch?

I watched the fight. Lewis hit Tyson. Tyson hit the mat. Tyson didn't get up. He was counted out. That's a KO.

I thought a TKO was when the ref called the fight because a guy was clearly punch drunk and dazed.

he was getting up at the last count or so, but the ref called it off, was supposed to see it this evenin at a friends but stuff came up :mad: :eek:

MitchSchaft

What he said. They didn't have the 3 knock-down rule either. Justin, I'm getting the fight on VHS and I can put it on my PC and send it to you if you want.