libyan resistance starts drafting documents

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Well, minx, if we are to get involved in one civil war, should we not get involved in them all?

2minkey

bootlicker
Well, minx, if we are to get involved in one civil war, should we not get involved in them all?

nope. that's not the only decision criterion, though it is pretty beefcake. at some level though, it is a PR move. weeeee. if we can get a few whining, shiftless arabs on our side, what is to lose? they'll fit right in with us these days!

2minkey

bootlicker
meh. the arab league is a bunch of old faggy choads. the dimwit from the muslim brotherhood says we're doing it for oil. and you think we need to worry about those poached eggs?

Winky

nqtdus.jpg

Cerise

Yes!! Hussein would be arming anti-American radicals............where are the protests over this?? The war-mongering cowboy!!

catocom

well, there's 'official' reports that cia, and other coverts are in there now,
so we'll know who exactly we got there soon, and if they are worthy,
and capable of carrying the super-bad tank killin' type guns.

Lord-help-me I'm back on Lindsey Graham and John McyC, and Lieberman's camp on this one.
So far.

Winky

You want substantiation?

We sided with the 'northern alliance' in Afghanistan and that's worked out great!
And who wouldn't call the Iraqi Al Maliki I Government a screaming success?

Yes we can transform the entire middle east into a buncha fun loving nation states!
Just not sure how many oil tanker loads of American blood is going to be required
but we will stay the course not cut and run like those pansy Demonrats

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
I'm offended that the United States Secretary of State is forced to wear mulsim wimmins-wear.

2minkey

bootlicker
You want substantiation?

We sided with the 'northern alliance' in Afghanistan and that's worked out great!
And who wouldn't call the Iraqi Al Maliki I Government a screaming success?

Yes we can transform the entire middle east into a buncha fun loving nation states!
Just not sure how many oil tanker loads of American blood is going to be required
but we will stay the course not cut and run like those pansy Demonrats

golly, by that logic we never woulda gone into iraq.:wink2:

Cerise

Libyan rebel commander admits his fighters have al-Qaeda links

Mr al-Hasidi insisted his fighters "are patriots and good Muslims, not terrorists," but added that the "members of al-Qaeda are also good MODERATE Muslims and are fighting against the invader".

US paves way to arm Libyan rebels

Hillary Clinton has paved the way for the United States to arm the Libyan rebels by declaring that the recent UN security council resolution relaxed an arms embargo on the country.

Let me guess your response. :sleep:

2minkey

bootlicker
no shit? there's some bad guys in there? who would have ever imagined?

let me know when you figure out the difference between nominal and ordinal.

in other words...

ass_sandwiches_sandwich_poo_shit_demotivational_poster_1208802747_Pics_p-s265x331-56729.jpg