Lifetime Warranty

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
This looks great until the fine print comes out. Even then, it could be worth it.

Auto4Life is an innovative LIFETIME POWERTRAIN SERVICE CONTRACT program offered EXCLUSIVELY to the valued customers of Tomkinson Dodge.

Frequently Asked Questions:

Q. What is Auto4Life™?
A. Auto4Life™ is a LIFETIME POWERTRAIN WARRANTY offered by Tomkinson Dodge.

Q. What vehicles are eligible for Auto4Life™?
A. All new and used vehicles with less than 100,000 miles, excluding new and CPO BMW’s purchased at Tomkinson Dodge after May 24, 2006.

Q. How much does it cost?
A. Auto4Life™ is no charge for eligible vehicles. Yes that is right, free to the consumer.

Q. How do I sign up?
A. Auto4Life™ enrollment automatically occurs when you purchase a new or used vehicle from Tomkinson Dodge.

Q. What does Auto4Life™ cover?
A. Auto4Life™ covers your Powertrain i.e. engine, transmission/transaxle, axles, and differential (excludes seals and gaskets).

Q. What is my responsibility?
A. Have all your factory recommended services performed by Tomkinson Dodges’ service department so we can track your service history for you.

Q. How long does Auto4Life™ Last?
A. As long as you have all your factory recommended service done at Tomkinson Dodge, you are covered - no matter how many miles you drive or how many years you own your vehicle.

Q. What about deductibles?
A. If a covered item falls under the Auto4Life™ program; we cover parts and labor 100% minus a $100 deductible.

Q. Do services cost more under this plan?
A. No, you pay our regular rates. Our oil change service is under $24.00. That's less than most major oil change specialty shops.

Q. Should I buy an additional Service Contract if offered?
A. Auto4Life™ covers your powertrain. Powertrain repairs are typically the most expensive to repair. Other items such as electrical, brakes, suspension systems, and fuel system can be not quite as costly to repair but aren't covered by Auto4Life™. You may wish to consider an additional service contract to cover these items not covered by Auto4Life™. These additional plans compliment your Auto4Life™ coverage.

Q. What if I break down out of town?
A. Have your vehicle towed to the nearest approved dealer. Have the dealer inspect what is needed for repair. Call our service department to report findings. If a covered item has failed we will reimburse you for the repair.

Q. What if I'm out of the areas on vacation and my vehicle requires a maintenance service?
A. Call us prior to that service. We can authorize the maintenance if performed by an approved dealership.

When I heard it on the radio, it actually inspired me to look into it. Possibly worth buying a new car now.