Like Child birth wasn't...

A.B.Normal

...tough enough

Woman performs own Caesarean to save baby

“She took three small glasses of hard liquor and, using a kitchen knife, sliced her abdomen in three attempts ... and delivered a male infant that breathed immediately and cried,” said Dr R.F. Valle, of the Dr. Manuel Velasco Suarez Hospital in San Pablo, Mexico.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/4677630/

:eek2:

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
ash r said:
holy fucking shit.
if that had been me, the baby would have died.
that woman has a lot of courage.

Don't bet on it. Not much in this world is more powerful than a protective mother.

Professur

Now, how the hell is the father supposed to have any machismo left after this? He could be a head-to-toe tatooed biker, with penile piercing and he'd still look like a pussy.

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
Professur said:
Now, how the hell is the father supposed to have any machismo left after this? He could be a head-to-toe tatooed biker, with penile piercing and he'd still look like a pussy.

Don't those look like pussies anyway?

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
That poor kid, I have to put up with my Mom's childbirth stories, but this kid is going to pay for a LONG time....

Rose

PuterTutor said:
That poor kid, I have to put up with my Mom's childbirth stories, but this kid is going to pay for a LONG time....
:rofl4:

:eek: Yikes for her - i guess they are both safe and well?

chcr

Too cute for words
Rose said:
:rofl4:

:eek: Yikes for her - i guess they are both safe and well?
I heard on the radio that both are in the hospital and recovering. A neighbor lady sewed her up with cotton thread.

Mare

PuterTutor said:

:lol2: I was thinking the same thing..For the rest of his life..."When I gave birth to you............................................" and so on and so on.

pc_builder

[mother]"I had to cut myself open to give birth to you... and this is the thanks I get!"[/mother]

hee hee.

On a serious note, wow.