Lollipops

kuulani

I opened up a lollipop today thinking it was lemon-flavored, but no ... it was buttered popcorn-flavored. Yuck. That's just wrong. The flavor didn't match the texture and it was :barfonu:

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
Ok, ya got me there, that is just wrong. :sick:

Something like the pink margarine they're trying to sell here :sick:

greenfreak

That's wierd. I knew there were all sorts of flavors for jelly beans, but lollypops?? I haven't had a lolly in a while. I like Charm's with the gum in the middle.

equinoxe3d

Originally posted by greenfreak
That's wierd. I knew there were all sorts of flavors for jelly beans, but lollypops??

Mmmm...Pepsi or root-beer flavored jellybeans with buttered-popcorn lollipops :err2:

*Notes this for next time I go to the theather*

equinoxe3d

Originally posted by L. Summerton
Something like the pink margarine they're trying to sell here :sick:

LOL, when I was younger, we got pink white bread for Valentine's day at school, it could've been a good match with that margarine.

But the most disgusting I recently saw is the green/purple ketchup, it just doesn't fit :sick:
purple_ketchup.jpg

20001017gdheinz1017.jpg

kuulani

purple/green ketchup is wrong too.

But did anyone try those chocolate OREOS? or the peanut butter & chocolate OREOS? Mmmm :licklips:

equinoxe3d

MMM... I think I'm gonna try those Oreos soon ku'u :D

The new food things I've tried this summer are mostly soft drinks, found that Yello Mello tastes pretty good, but I hated 7-Up Tropical Splash. 7-Up that tastes peach isn't my thing :err2:

greenfreak

I saw that Oreo commercial for the PB/chocolate filling and I started drooling. I haven't gotten any yet. Is the peanut butter really sharp tasting? What I mean is that so much of the stuff they call PB is just bland to me. I remember the Reese's Peanut Butter Cup sundae and they used to dribble PB sauce on it, it was SO good.

equinoxe3d

I was not too fond of the peanut butter taste of some of those candies (I think it is either too bland or too sharp, but with a taste that doesn't remind me of peanut butter at all). I used to hate peanut butter flavored chocolate bars and stuff like that, but it seems companies tend to progress and get more of the PB flavor right, and I'm more interested to try those things now :).