Look what followed me home.

A.B.Normal

The wife says I can keep it :headbang:

dak1.jpg

2003 Dakota Sport 4X4
(its actually "Graphite " coloured ,dang cheap DC makes it look purple :mad: )

B

Bubba

You will think it's cute until it takes its' first big dump.:p

chcr

Too cute for words
Purty! Thanks for pointing out that it isn't purple though. I woulda been a little worried about you. :D

HomeLAN

Do yourself a fovor. Find a nice, out of the way spot on the truck that you won't see every day, and put a 1/2 inch scrape on it with a key. Nothing oticable or big, but a really small ding.

You'll be a crapload less uptight for the next two weeks.

Congrats, BTW.

samcurry

Screwing with the code...
Staff member
A.B. you know when those dakatos grow up they turn into RAMS......:beardbng:

nice looking truck.

You know like when you were a kid and you you were gonna get a rad toy in a few hours, or something really cool? thats how i feel :D

weeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!! :D

:headbang: :headbang:

[attachment]http://www.otcentral.com/forum/attachment.php?s=701830c8d8ad58cb895c2ed3b9931590&postid=196924[/attachment]

A.B.Normal

Thanks everyone for confirming what the Wife and I already know,ITS A DAMN NICE TRUCK. :D

HomeLAN said:
Do yourself a favour. Find a nice, out of the way spot on the truck that you won't see every day, and put a 1/2 inch scrape on it with a key. Nothing noticable or big, but a really small ding.

You'll be a crapload less uptight for the next two weeks.

Congrats, BTW.

This is my third new off the lot vehicle in the last 10years ,so I'm not overly anxious about scratches dents and the wife's driving it ;) .

cheers :D i wish i had a better cam, the one i want costs 400, and with this purchase it'll prolly be till my first salary before i can even think of that :D This car was paid for 60% by my dad, so i gotta pay him back for that too :lol: