Looking for error?

majestyx

Damn! And I missed it all! Good riddence to the pain in the ass. There were times that I just wanted to reach my hand thru my computer and smack the little shit upside the head!

simplyred

No. It was nothing you said. It was all at admin staff in a blind lashing, pointless, childish tantrum. The death threats were directed at me and my children. I will not stand idly by and let that happen.

Wha Wha WHAT THA!! Not to bring it back up and all, but glad I wasn't around for that. Considering we sorta share the same children and all.

unclehobart

Indeed. I was hoping the whole episode would have escaped your notice as I really didn't want to get your cages rattled as well. Shes just a 20 y/o persecution complex child all the way up on the great lakes. I give greater odds of purple monkeys flying outta my ass than her actually trying to do something.

simplyred

Indeed. I was hoping the whole episode would have escaped your notice as I really didn't want to get your cages rattled as well. Shes just a 20 y/o persecution complex child all the way up on the great lakes. I give greater odds of purple monkeys flying outta my ass than her actually trying to do something.

What's up with you and monkeys??? I seem to remember an incident of Tonks being a poo-flinging monkey...???...:nerd: