Looks like the war starts tomorrow

outside looking in

<b>Registered Member</b>
After just a one hour meeting in the Azores with GB, Spain, and Portugal, Bush announced that tomorrow is the day.

It doesn't look like they are going to seek another UN resolution, or any other formal UN backing. I guess we'll know soon enough what the outcome of this announcement will be.

Squiggy

ThunderDick
Well, Pull up your boots and get ready....I'll hold a good thought for our servicemen and women.

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
Haven't read anything about such announce, could you provide a link or the quote?

Luis G

Staff member
I'm watching it on the TV right now, only comment he said was that "tomorrow is the last day for diplomacy".

And it also seems that Portugal will join a war on Iraq.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
[sings]Tomorrow,
Tomorrow.
We'll start saying it his last chance.
Tomorrow[/sings]

:rolleyes:

Do it or don't. Quit talking about it.:grumpy:

Shadowfax

<b>mod cow</b>
Do it or don't. Quit talking about it

my idea. getting fucking tired of the endless fucking conversation. for the last few months all you here is iraq this, iraq that...all the shit in the UN, all the shit about the french, the americans...

i really don't give a damn about whether they attack or not. all i wish is that stopped bitching about it

Astaroth33

And when it comes down to it, I wish the best of luck to all of the allied forces in the region whose job it is to fight this. May you all come home safe.

Q

ooh, I better clarify my headbanger...it was in response to the guys coming home safely....NOT the war

Luis G

Staff member
I saw your post a few mins ago when it was the last one, i thought you were talking about war.....i refrained to comment on that thou.

unclehobart

End them or end this. Either way ... it just needs to end.

Be strong, o military of mine ... for it is your back that bleeds by the order of the prideful politician.

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
flavio said:
Let's hope the soldiers on both sides stay safe.

Sorry to say it this way, but our job, if war comes, is to kill them, and break their stuff. Their job is to kill us and break our stuff. Not much middle ground there...