Lotsa new arrivals.

nalani

Aloha and welcome to all the newbies to OTC ... please see myself or Prof about the new "must bring beer" rule :)

Enjoy the flight.

Shadowfax

<b>mod cow</b>
OMG! I just replied to all new arrivals, but I forgot to mention the beer and pizza :eek:
How could I ever forget? :(

nalani

Originally posted by Shadowfax
OMG! I just replied to all new arrivals, but I forgot to mention the beer and pizza :eek:
How could I ever forget? :(

Intra-Board Memo

to: Shadowfax

You are hereby notified that because you forgot to mention beer and pizza to all members, you must submit beer (of the non-skanky persuasion) and pizza (no pineapple) on their behalf. Failure to do so with result in the immediate a dismissal of your "cool" status.

Thank you for your kind and prompt attention to this matter.

:D

Shadowfax

<b>mod cow</b>
Can I use my VISA-card for payment? :D

Nah, I have a better idea! You and kuu come over to The Netherlands :D

I'll show the two of you around :D
They have special care for pregnant woman here ;)

nalani

Originally posted by soniclos
I brought a couple of cases, not sure if you want it.

MORE PAPS for ME :D :headbang:

the only beer I turn down is skanky beer so BRING IT ON BABY!!!! ;) :headbang: :headbang:

nalani

Originally posted by soniclos
i'd hate to see what you call stank if PAP's aint it.... :D

I have no idea what kind of beer that is ... is it like meisterbrau? cause that's nasty-ass skanky beer ... :D

kuulani

Originally posted by Shadowfax
Nah, I have a better idea! You and kuu come over to The Netherlands :D

I'll show the two of you around :D
They have special care for pregnant woman here ;)

Ooh, I'm always in need of special care ;)
Speaking of beer ... I had my first sip of beer in 8 months. I cracked, I just couldn't take it anymore, and boy was it goooood *shudder*

Shadowfax

<b>mod cow</b>
Ku'u ~ When you're no longer pregnant and you and nalani come over to the Netherlands, you can drink as much beer as you want :D
We're the ones who invented Heineken you know...and besides that: we import almost every kind of beer available on this planet :D :D

I'd recommend going to an Irish Pub which is only 10 min. away from here...they serve such good beer :cool:

nalani

Originally posted by kuulani
Speaking of beer ... I had my first sip of beer in 8 months. I cracked, I just couldn't take it anymore, and boy was it goooood *shudder*

yeah .. she came into my house and said "I was bad - I had two sips of beer .. I just couldn't take it anymore!"

:headbang: