Louisiana fur coat

Discussion in 'Kiddie Korner' started by SouthernN'Proud, Mar 14, 2005.

1. SouthernN'Proud

SouthernN'Proud Southern Discomfort

:swing:

Mod - please delete, can't get link to work now. Sorry.

2. HomeLAN

HomeLAN New Member

Why would I want log in as someone I'm not?

3. Luis G

Luis G <i><b>Problemator</b></i> Staff Member

Moved to the KK instead ;)

4. SouthernN'Proud

SouthernN'Proud Southern Discomfort

For a link that went belly up...

O.............K. :confused:

5. HomeLAN

HomeLAN New Member

Deleting it would do things like modify the post counts of anyone else who'd posted in the thread. We really try not to do that.

6. A.B.Normal

A.B.Normal New Member

Not to mention ,that most threads venture off into a different direction pretty quickly 'round here,so a link is ignored anyway,dead or otherwise.

7. Inkara1

Inkara1 Well-Known Member

Isn't it strange how a well-placed cuss word can transform something from un-funny to funny? For example, I was playing Monopoly with Christina, her brother, her sister and her brother-in-law. I landed on New York Avenue, which had a hotel on it and was owned by Christina's brother. After I paid him the rent, he said thanks for staying at New York Avenue and that there would be a mint on my pillow. So the next time I landed on one of his properties, I said, "where's my fucking mint?" and everyone busted up laughing. Would anyone have laughed if I asked," where's my mint"? I doubt it. But "where's my fucking mint?" did the trick.

8. tonksy

tonksy New Member

louisiana fur coat? was it made from nutria rat?

9. A.B.Normal

A.B.Normal New Member

I'm picturing some overweight Hairy Cajun,might even be a male,either way furry breasts are bad. :sick2:

10. Starya

Starya New Member

Cajun.. Mmm..

[​IMG]