Mac people are freaks...

HeXp£Øi±

I just had a flashback. I've always know that mac people tend to be rather odd. I remember my neighbor and friend who always bragged about his macs and his gun collection. Then there was the time i was working as a tech/sales rep at some cheap computer place. This guy comes in the store and picks up a new copy of win98se and starts bitching about it. I'm all "uh-huh, yeah" nodding in agreement. All of a sudden out of the blue the guy starts screaming at me "MACS HAD AUTO INSERT NOTIFICATION BEFORE WINDOWS!!!". I just stared at the guy like wtf? I don't know what made me think of that:D

drkavnger99

Hehe me and a buddy recently went to the mac store at the Mall Of America here in town. We were really amazed at their software selection a whole 2 aisles. There computer blew us away too I mean they are running neck and neck with a IBM-compatible box as far as speed goes: Apple 1.3 GHz IBM-compatible 3.2 GHz its only 2 away!:flame:

Professur

Totally different chip archetecture. Similar to the AMD doing more per cycle, the Motorola and PowerPC chips do lots mor per cycle.

BlurOfSerenity

my friend shannon (i think she's registered as StealthNinja, even tho she doesnt post), says that pc's are based on macs, therefore not to dis macs.

i'm like.... pc's are still better :p

HeXp£Øi±

Pc's have actually been around since long before the mac. They were just far too expensive in the sixties and seventies for average people to afford.

Squiggy

ThunderDick
:hmm: Never trust a computer that tells you to "press enter to exit".....

And I'm not a freak....I just act that way. :p

Aunty Em

I'm told you can't muck about inside a Mac, but no doubt someone here will prove me wrong. Personally, I've never met one. :D

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Well, I enjoy teasing MAC people but today my Windows put itself in the recycle bin :retard: so I'm thinking I can't say much about MACs anymore...

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
I didn't do ANYTHING! I will start a new thread though and paste the screen shot