Man bashing joke for us girls

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
Q. What is the useless piece of skin attached to the penis?

A. A man. :p

Muuaahahahahaha!!! :D :D :D :D

sbcanada

This thread can be considered extremely sexist. If I'm going to be closing threads that are extremely racist, shouldn't I close this one to?

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
This could be considered as such as could many of the threads in other forums. I haven't popped into those to burst anyone's bubble though. Delete it if you will. :)

sbcanada

I don't see any other threads with a sexist or racist theme. I don't see any with extreme racial slurs either. If you'd like to point them out for me, send me a PM. This thread is locked until I chat to the admins whether this type of thread is against the rules or not.

Have a nice day! ;) :D

Professur

Q: What's big, fat and stuck on the end of a penis?

A: His wife.

Feel better SB? the score's 1-all.

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
the fun's kind of gone out of this but...

lol prof on both counts, how's this -

Several years ago, Great Britain funded a study to determine why the head of a man's penis is larger than the shaft. The study took two years and cost over $180,000. The results concluded that the reason the head of a man's penis is larger than the shaft is to provide the man with more pleasure during sex.

After the results were published, the French declared that the British were wrong and decided to conduct their own study of the same subject. After three years of research and a cost in excess of $50,000, they
found that the head of a man's penis is larger than the shaft is to provide the woman with more sexual pleasure.

When the results of the French study were released, Australia decided to conduct its own study. So, after nearly three weeks of intensive research and a cost of around $75, the Aussie study was complete. They came to the conclusion that the reason the head of a man's penis is larger than the shaft is to prevent his hand from flying off and hitting him in the forehead

:D

Cleveland

I say let them bash away... I'm married.... I'm used to it.

Guy and a girl were driving down the road in a Ferrari. Girl looks at guy and says "Can't this thing go any faster?"

Guy wants to sound intelligent, so he rattles off this BS about the wieght and distribution there of. And concludes by saying "if the car were lighter, it would."

They look around and can find nothing that they can throw out..... except their clothes. So out they go.

They go down the road flying. Guy looks over, and being the typical guy he is, thinks " I need some of that right now!"

So he talks her into it, and they proceed to go at it, still flying down the road.

Guy wrecks the car, girl is thrown free, guy is pinned, car is on fire.

Guy says" GO GET HELP!"

Girl says she cant, shes naked.

Guy looks around and all he can find to throw her is a shoe. She takes the shoe, covers what she can, and runs a farmhouse they passed.

She runs up to the farmer on the front porch and says "Help me! My boyfriend is stuck!"

Farmer looks at her and says, "Lady, if he's in THAT far.... I can't help you know!"

Professur

Man I hate that song. Ever since I heard Her admit during an interview that she didn't like that song until it started making money.

nodnod

Q: What's the smartest thing to ever come out of a woman's mouth?

A: Einstien's penis

BTW: I don't believe this. just heard it on a movie :D

Oz

Nah, this is how to kill a thread ;)

Q:Why do women have periods?

A: Because they deserve them!

Oz

Ms Ann Thrope said:
nope, Oz :nono: that's not how to kill a thread, it's how to kill an OTC member :gun:

feeling lucky? :gun2:

I've got worse ones than that..........steady yer guns ;)