Mark all forum as read

greenfreak

The way I look at new posts is I click on the 'Show all threads in the last 24 hours' link and when I'm done, I go back to the main page and click on the 'Mark all forum as read' page and I'm forwarded to this url:

http://main.php/?styleid=1

And get the error page. I didn't always get this, it only started happening the last week or so. Just wanted you to know. I can deal with it. :D

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
This is very weird.....i just tested it a couple of times and no error......it loads fine.

G

I'm not sure if Fury is going to be around today. He's hoping to get some computer parts today if I remember right.

fury

Administrator
Staff member
I wasn't here until about 14:00 my time (3 hours after that message was posted), so I wasn't able to check in. Were you at work when trying to do this, or on a different computer than you normally use?

What browser and OS were you using at the time it was broken, and what browser and OS were you using at the time it was fixed? There seems to be some problem with the redirector leaving out "otcentral.xibase.com/" for some configurations using IE5 or 6

greenfreak

It's ok at home where I'm using IE 6.0 on Windows 2000 but I'm still having the problem here at work with the info above. I thought it was fixed because it worked from home. :shrug:

I'm just going to upgrade to IE 6.0 at work. If you want me to hold off to test it for you, I will though. Just let me know. :)