marnin´ justintime! !!!!!! !!

ris

mwahahahaha! soon i shall be having most posts lol and then you will be sorry properly sorry because i will have all posts and you will have none lol

sorry, another aer moment.....:eek: :D

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
:eek6: :eek: :cuss: OK ris I´m armed and ready bring it on!

:medieval: :grim: :samurai: :tank: :trooper: *pimp*

and if that fails, I´ll send :007: after you!!!!

:rofl2:

ris

hahaha! and now meeester bond-smilie, you will die! but first, here is my plan, and an elaborate manner of death that is easily escapable! mwahahahaha! :D

ris

hi, yeah i´m home now. one of the guys in my office and i went for a few games of pool in the students union. gave one student a looong tutorial, but then she´d not gone far on her scheme so it needed it.
it´s loevely in cardiff today, great weather and warm. hows it in ca?

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
not that good, but not bad sunny, 13c, breeze is more on the 0c scale so not warm. Pool sounds fun. :) Haven´t done that in a long while.

btw Did you get the outlook fixed for Em? mine does that quite often.

ris

i think i´ve fixed it but she´s thinking of changing isps, i´ll speak to her this weekend probably. her isp has been a problem recently and she didn´t get any mail for ages.
i did tell her to change the setting in ie tools, i´ll see if she sorted it.

i got my new email working now - i´ll send you one from it!

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
good, good, poor girl needs her sanity lol

btw don´t send any to the new one I gave you, continue with the old one - the new one is solely for the purpose for which it was obtained lol

ris

:battle:

this i like, whoomp whooomp, i am your father.... :D

no worries, there´s no mail going to that acc. you should check it regularly though as if you leave it for 3 months is shuts down and needs to be registered :rolleyes:

pool was fun, not played in a while. i lost 4-3 though, and should have won a couple of the games. chocker :D

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
ris that is the ultimate mine is bigger than yours. :D

you know we´re officially at 93 posts now?

I knew that about hotmail, da man even gets told by it that he will be cut off if he doesn´t send enough from there too. What´s up with that? :grumpy: Guess they want their little bottom of the mail ad spread from here to kingdom come. That little ad is very attractive. Can´t wait to have it stuck on the bottom of all I send :rolleyes:

We used to have a pool table in the pre-kidsazoic era, sold it, haven´t played since. Maybe we oughta start bar-hopping again. :headbang:

ris

93 posts, flippin´ ´eck!

and then there´ll be tomorrow ´morning´ thread, these things are fun )

it´d been a while since i´d played pool so it was nice to get reacquainted.

my team won this evening, 1-0 against a mid-table club. gives us slim hope of staying up, but hope there is. if we can glean a result from probably the best team in the league [although not top], then we might stand a better chance.

have you decided to send the boys to summer soccer camp then?

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
Ah, yes the traditional morning thread. Hope noone´s reading these, they must think we´re raving lunatics!

pool sounds fun, I´m so bored.

yes I think so, drag them kicking if I have to, the one wants to, one doesn´t, dr. d. doesn´t have a clue. They´ll like it when they get there. And for $30 (one practice one game per week, a shirt, photo and trophy)each for a season, can´t go wrong.

:rainfrow: <---- he is nifty lol

Still don´t get what´s up with this one though :confuse3:

looking at posts here, i´d think thepeople are nutters :D
Ris, you looking at channel 5? goodfellas, great movie, love it always :D

ris

nope, missed goodfellas, watching teachers and the mark thomas comedy product.

having a pretty good day really, my footy game was cancelled becasue of lack of players [probly be a sunday game now] and i did some teaching. going to be well busy tomorrow and friday - teaching both days all day.

going to be knackered come the weekend )

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
Ah, but you can sleep then. All day if you want. *jealous* I´m lucky if I get a nap in on Sunday. At least you´re being productive! :D