Married, Divorced, Want either one?

kuulani

Ooh, I could go for a waffle iron ... if only someone who would make me waffles could come with it *hint, hint*

And I want 'em fresh and hot!

unclehobart

Come with a waffle iron? Now I consider myself to be sexually curious and adventurous... I just draw the line at waffle irons.

ris

waffle iron's got nothing on a cheese toastie maker, now there's a wholesome snack guaranteed to furr the arteries :D

unclehobart

Cheese toast maker? over waffles? are you mad? Do you have any idea what goes into real waffles? The fat content makes a stick of butter look like a glass of apple juice.

Normal toppings include, butter, maple syrup, hand whipped cream, strawberries, blueberries...and whatever else is at hand. Its just one of those dishes that can be modded to the local tastes oh so easily.

kuulani

mmm ... damn you! now i'm all 'ono (craving) for real waffles and i have no where to get 'em :p

butter, whipped cream, fresh strawberries, maple syrup, mac nuts *going into a drool frenzy*

Inkara1

I'll be married on August 2.

We've registered at Target, and we can check the registry online. Doing that, I found out that someone got us a George Foreman grill! :D

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
When I get married I want ot get a George Foreman grill! Maybe I will get married just so I can get one...