Math Man...Math Man...Math Man...

BlurOfSerenity

hahaah, awesome. it's been a long time since i've seen that and i was young when i did, so i'm kind of surprised i even remembered it!

A.B.Normal

So when did you get the Mazda3? Is it a sedan or five-door?

Mar.20

GS Sedan with the Sport Package(16" wheels and moonroof) 2.0 liter engine with the 5 speed manual. :dance:

No base GXs available(in any colour) and the ones they had were optioned out to a higher cost than a Base GS,no base GSs(in any colour) on the lot without bringing one in .Not to mention I wanted Carbon Grey Mica .

A.B.Normal

No issues so far,just had it in for its first Servicing (8000km),consistently getting 7.1 litres/100km.Normally when you purchase there is always somebody who points out the negative things ,I've yet to meet that person.

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
No issues so far,just had it in for its first Servicing (8000km),consistently getting 7.1 litres/100km.Normally when you purchase there is always somebody who points out the negative things ,I've yet to meet that person.

Mazda is 45% owned by Ford...wait...that's not a negative, either...:mope:

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
7.1L/100km? I shoulda got the Mazda...idiot salesman be damned (I walked out on Mazda cause their sales guys were jerk asses who I didn't wanna deal with).

My car is at 9 or so right now I think...if gas drops again I'm seriously gonna consider getting a truck, the extra gas really won't be that much.

A.B.Normal

7.1L/100km? I shoulda got the Mazda...idiot salesman be damned (I walked out on Mazda cause their sales guys were jerk asses who I didn't wanna deal with).

My car is at 9 or so right now I think...if gas drops again I'm seriously gonna consider getting a truck, the extra gas really won't be that much.
I'm fortunate that most of my driving is Hwy,plus having a manual transmission helps too.Your right about the Sales people ,at least at the first dealership,second dealership went out of there way .The first Dealership tried to sell me a car,the second help me buy one ,huge difference in pressure tactics.I made it clear when I walked into the second Dealership how unimpressed I was with the others tactics,so it went way smoother after that.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
I'm fortunate that most of my driving is Hwy,plus having a manual transmission helps too.Your right about the Sales people ,at least at the first dealership,second dealership went out of there way .The first Dealership tried to sell me a car,the second help me buy one ,huge difference in pressure tactics.I made it clear when I walked into the second Dealership how unimpressed I was with the others tactics,so it went way smoother after that.

That's how it went when I bought the Pursuit. Unfortunately I guess I didn't do enough research into the location of a second Mazda dealership to look into...I already knew for 2 Pontiac dealerships so when I walked out on the first I went to the second.