Meet your new Speaker

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Hope you enjoy the ride.

pelosi.jpg

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
The American voter has made a dreadful mistake. I'm sure most meant well, but as usual they failed to take into account the bigger picture. They let Dan Rather talk us into 8 years of Klinton, and now they've let Katie Couric talk them into this hag. I suppose they really thought they'd wake up this morning and it'd all be different. No troops in Iraq suddenly...Bush would just go away overnight...sorry to disappoint. Now you will feel the pinch in your pocketbook, and you'll have the joy of knowing that your money is being hijacked not to feed a soldier but to pay for a thirteen year old's abortion.

Par-tay.

Remember the name, folks, you're gonna be sick of hearing it very soon.

Nancy

Pelosi.

Congratulations. Now live with your choice, as you have forced all of us to do.

*On my way to the Roost v2.0 if anybody needs me*

rrfield

oh, he's referring to the no snow thing.
little known fact: chuck rangel invented the snowman in 1957.

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
Nope, no bias in those comments. Nuh uh.

Hey, wait a minute....maybe this might not be so dadgum bad...

*SnP ponders the ramifications*

So....the new kids in town, if Rump Rangle is any indicator, have contempt for Mississippi....not a far leap of reason to assume it spreads beyond lines on a map....

*further pondering*

Obviously no concern for the folk in Mississippi, including its large black population which helped elect these damfools....if they ain't concerned about folk down this way, that means they probably ain't watchin us too close....and if nobody's really watchin, we might could slip out the back door and they wouldn't even notice we're gone.....

*light bulb*

HAIL YEAH!!!! I'm likin this! Tell ya what there, Ranglie ol buddy ol pal ol sock, you just keep yer attention focused on them pot smokin queer marryin Dem votin yankee states. Don't even look this way for a good while. You might hear from us when the time's right. Meanwhile, just keep on with the good non-God fearin gender redefiners and the hillary worship. You and Katie and Wolf and Matt and them media types keep lookin in that gilded mirror, I got some troops to rally!