metallica covers

AlphaTroll

Scariest Metallica cover out is by that freaky little swamp creature Avril Lavigne doing 'Fuel'.

She should take all the money she's ripping off of people and buy herself a freakin' life :rolleyes:

tonksy

how bout the other way around....metallica's version of tuesday's gone and thurn the page are phenominal!!!!!!

Mirlyn

Check out The Blackest Album. Its a hardcore industrial tribute to Metallica. Freak'in nuts.

freako104

i was suprised by Korns rendition of One which came out well. but the older stuff by Metallica could only be them. theyre new stuff sucks

tonksy

freako104 said:
i was suprised by Korns rendition of One which came out well. but the older stuff by Metallica could only be them. theyre new stuff sucks
freako, i'm telling you those versions of tuesdays gone and turn the page are great! not very hard, but very redeeming in my eyes.....i just realized my copy of ride the lightening is gone.......... :crying4:

freako104

i guess ill check it out but as i said the new stuff has really dissapointed me. RTL is one of their best albums. bummer

Mirlyn

ash r said:
apoptygma berzerk did Fade To Black... that's one of my all-time favorite covers.
They did Nothing Else Matters on the CD too....its grrrrrreat!

BlurOfSerenity

in fact, mirlyn, i think i heard Nothing Else Matters when i used to listen to Gothicradio.com (it uses realplayer, which i dont have anymore and refuse to get again)... but is it kinda soft?

Mirlyn

ash r said:
in fact, mirlyn, i think i heard Nothing Else Matters when i used to listen to Gothicradio.com (it uses realplayer, which i dont have anymore and refuse to get again)... but is it kinda soft?
yea the original is, I think their version is too (will check it out again tonight when I get home)