MEXICO 1 - CROATIA 0

ris

nice result luis, leaves you in a good way in the group after italy beat ecuador 2-0.

group g
italy 1 1 0 0 pts3
mexico 1 1 0 0 pts3
croatia 1 0 0 1 pts0
ecuador 1 0 0 1 pts0

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
YES!!!!

Italy definitively is going to make their best to beat Croatia, leaving them with 0 points still, Mexico must beat Ecuador which i think is an easy one. Leaving Mexico and Italy with at least 6 points, and then the "absolute" winner of the group will be disputed on the last game, which is Mexico vs Italy, if we get there with 6 points and Italy with other 6 points, it really doesn't matter who wins that game.

However, Italy must beat Croatia, and Mexico must beat Ecuador.

ris

croatia are pretty poor, i wouldn't be surprised if ecuador beat them, i think italy will tear them apart. italy v mexico should be interesting.... :)

Luis G

Staff member
Croatia poor ??

I had this pressure last night, and it was because they were attacking very good in the last 20 minutes, well i must admitt (and hate to say it), but Mexico as always stopped playing nice after the first goal.

ris

i must admit that i only saw the highlights but croatia got really bad reviews, they appear to be an ageing team that deserved to lose to mexico.

i wouldn't be surprised if the pace of ecuador's strikers turn them over, italy will certainly do it.

Luis G

Staff member
You know, i saw a few croatia player interviews, and they said "Mexico is not a problem for us".

They ATE their words, mwehehehe