Microsoft pisses me off with thier licensing crap

drkavnger99

You got to give them credit at least they made it so you can't understand it if you read it (well unless your a lawyer)

I love micro$oft they have such perfect products no flaws whatsoever!
:retard3:
No I don't want that white shirt doctor it hurts binding my arms up. I don't like the padded room. nooooo.....you can't take me!

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
catocom said:
RESTRICTED RIGHTS LEGEND. Any Software which is downloaded from the Services for or on behalf of the United States of America, its agencies and/or instrumentalities ("U.S. Government"), is provided with Restricted Rights. Use, duplication, or disclosure by the U.S. Government is subject to restrictions as set forth in subparagraph (c)(1)(ii) of the Rights in Technical Data and Computer Software clause at DFARS 252.227-7013 or subparagraphs (c)(1) and (2) of the Commercial Computer Software - Restricted Rights at 48 CFR 52.227-19, as applicable. Manufacturer is Microsoft Corporation, One Microsoft Way, Redmond, WA 98052-6399.

And I'd have to get a lawyer to tell me what is even means.:retard:

The US Government has an 'unlimited' license. It basically means that any person, or persons, operating as agents of the US government may download/copy MS software for use in an official capacity.