Minumum Wage; $48.08/hour

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
And to think, they laughed at George the first & his amazement at the checkout scanner.

Gen Wesley Clark said:
"When you're making a hundred thousand or less, and you've got a family of four, and you're struggling with car payments, house payments, tuition, clothing, and sickness, you're only - much of America is sort of one family emergency away from no savings and bankruptcy."

$100k is now poor. Man I need a new job.

chcr

Too cute for words
Bastards have no clue what it's like to live in the real world, do they?

Edit: I need one of those poverty level jobs too.

Inkara1

I wish I could find one of those. Ever since I got the second job, the amount per month I've been averaging means I pull in about $17,500 a year before taxes. If I quintupled my income, I'd still be poor. Wow.

IDLEchild

Does this man realize most "struggling" Americans make far less than this annually? 100k a year can be low if you've developed your living habits near luxary level, but even then i have not seen any family that struggles at 100k a year

chcr

Too cute for words
Buttcrackdivine said:
Does this man realize most "struggling" Americans make far less than this annually? 100k a year can be low if you've developed your living habits near luxary level, but even then i have not seen any family that struggles at 100k a year

I'm afraid that he does not have a clue, BCD.

MrBishop

Hah... 2 1/2 jobs and I'm still only draggin' home $27.5k. Fuckin' rich folx and their weeping. Boohoo...I can't afford to go to the ballet again this week because my stay at home maid is sick and I had to pay her for a day off. Boo fucking hoo.

EAT THE RICH!

Jeebus_

everyone on my street busts there asses and makes over 100k .... i knwo cause my friends get all this shit for christmas

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
poor poor people, they are starving because of the car, house, and who knows what else payments...

why don't they start spending on food and save some money... :rolleyes: