mmmmmmmmmmmm... extra large double double!

Altron

Nope.

I am fucking hungry. I was working late last night, so I didn't get any dinner, and when I got home, all I had the supplies for was a jelly sammich.

This morning, I was out of bread, so I just drank a bunch of ice tea. Luckily, Sawhney89 is going to get me some lunch when I teach him how to parallel park. My mom still has the digicam, so no embarrassing pics of him :(

Altron

We're gonna have to keep him in his Scooby, it's what he knows. If we started six months ago in the boat, he would be a champ. This is the day before the test, so I'm not going to switch cars on him.

I hope 4WD cars don't handle too differently turning at slow speeds. I have some FWD experience, but I've never ever driven a 4WD car.

Altron

2000 Scooby Legacy.

So, I drive it to the parking lot down the street. I needed to adjust the seat like crazy in order to fit properly. It seems to be designed for a smaller person. I am used to riding low, so I needed to move the seat all the way back and recline it a lot, and the short steering column isn't giving me as much control as I would like. Not to mention, the floor shifter takes some getting used to. It's a wonder why they don't use more column shifters, they're much better. It's a goofy gated design, which makes it really easy to miss D4 and put it in third.

But DAMN, that four wheel drive is NICE. I didn't try as hard as I could, but I did try, and I couldn't get my ass to slide out. There's soooo much traction. The car was leaning like crazy and I was doing things that would make the boat do a donut, and the scooby kept going. Fun little car.

Altron

Oh, and the reason I'm posting this is because Sawhney89 does not have a measuring tape. We needed to drive home to get mine.

Sawhney89

The T-Man has taught me how to park... Hopefully I pass my test tommrow. I hit the curb a few times and prob. gave my car a few scarcthes but in the end, I learned how to park while Altron felt himself and warmed up pizza via the exhaust and sun. :beardbng:

Altron

Sawhney89 actually managed to take off one of those mudflap things on the back left wheel, and managed to almost hit my car a few times.

First I was being helpful, then I was trying to distract him so that he would be able to do it under pressure. I put on a variety of music while either sleeping or talking about something completely not related to driving or while singing along loudly.

He's alright at it. I'm gonna have to swing by after work and have him practice some more.

And, for the first time, one of my friends has dared to drive the boat (Only people who ever have driven it have been my parents and me, my mom put less than 100 miles on it and my dad put less than 250 on it). See, I told you that there's nothing to be afraid of.

Sawhney89

Altron said:
And, for the first time, one of my friends has dared to drive the boat (Only people who ever have driven it have been my parents and me, my mom put less than 100 miles on it and my dad put less than 250 on it). See, I told you that there's nothing to be afraid of.

The steering wheel is pimp. :beardbng:

Professur

Yeah, that's a bitch, standing behind the counter all night, ain't it? You expected to wear the jacket all night too?

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
Professur said:
Yeah, that's a bitch, standing behind the counter all night, ain't it? You expected to wear the jacket all night too?

big leather armchair, and golfshirt.

I ain't standing all night, are you nuts, for the maybe 6 people I see.

Altron

Prof, are you having a problem connecting to messaging services, or are you just ignoring me? 'cuz it's cool if you are, just wanna know.

Professur

I don't have it installed on any of the machines I'm using at the moment. It's not part of my standard install package.

Why, are you messaging me right now?

Altron

Ok, just wondering. 'cuz you've had an away message on for quite some time, and I've tried messaging you WHILE you are posting and obviously online, with no reply.