Mod nominations

samcurry

Screwing with the code...
Staff member
Ok guys and dolls, we have another forum thats in need of a mod.
By now you all know the drill.
You have thru friday oct 18 at midnight to get in your nominations. Once the nominations are in we'll get the list together and put up the vote poll. and then you'll have part of next week to vote.
So are we ready? I cant hear you... oh who lives in a pineapple.... oops sorry :D
lets get to nominations.

fury

Administrator
Staff member
Hear hear, I second MitchSchaft and nominate Nixy :headbang:

That is, if I'm allowed to, mods. :rolleyes:

fury

Administrator
Staff member
Err, I don't think we could make Shadow mod 2 forums. Mods, is this acceptable to you?

Jeslek

Banned
fury said:
Err, I don't think we could make Shadow mod 2 forums. Mods, is this acceptable to you?
Yes it is. I don't see why not. He is doing a terrific job. And no where did I read I can't nominate an existing mod. :p

ris

one forum per mod i think. and if there is going to be an empire i think it should be mine. and preferably evil ;)

Shadowfax

<b>mod cow</b>
I also think we should keep it at 1 mod per forum :)
Thanks for the kind words though :)

I second Nixy and MitchSchaft and nominate Psycho...

freako104

leslie or greenfreak would be cool. unless you cant be mod of more than one room then my votes for gf(if she accepts that).

samcurry

Screwing with the code...
Staff member
oops i guess i should have stated that. The mods we have now are not really included in this. Otherwise we wouldnt need to nominate. We would like to bring in different mods for each forum we set up. That way the mods dont start dreading their forums.
Sorry for the confusion.

Psycho

Damn, I should've nominated scanty, she's the Lobby-a-holic.

...now there's something no president has probably ever done: promoting the competition. Maybe I should change my campaign... ah well, I'm too damn honest to do such a thing :) (and that's why you should vote me! oh wait, voting hasn't yet begun, sorry ;))