Moderator Position

tarez

This is gettign entirely annoying. If I hear you pull out the idiotic excuse for your stupid responses one more time sbcanada I think I shall literally have to bash my head through a few walls. All I have seen you do is buzz with idiotic replies throw these forums and then when someone says something to you, you simply claim that it was a joke or otherwise and they should get a senese of humor.

You are easily proving that you are in no way 18 or are the least mature 18 year old I have ever seen. I am only 20 and when I was 18 was no damn mature fucker by any standards however never acted as stupidly or as foolish as you.

You made a poor mod and your signature is simply an ignorant attempt to once again get attention that you so seemingly need to have. I guess when sitting home alone no longer is enough for you have to return to this board to gain soem message of self confidence from our attention theat you must sorely lack in the real world.

I usually stay away from terming people immature because it was the one insult I hated the most in high school. I would do what the hell I wanted and told those who didn't like it to fuck off but I at least knew respect to those who earned it and was real. However the term imature fits you like a glove and your contious blah blah blah simply gets annoying the more I see with your "should i stay or go posts etc" if there was an ignore switch that I could use to no longer see what you were posting it would be a nice thing to have.

Anyhow does this consitute a personal attack? sure does. However I coudl careless being I am sick of hearing your idiotic crab.

Well enough of my time wasted.

G

I actually think that a mod to replace sbcanada in the Lunatic Lounge forum is not a bad idea. Justin has his hands full.

I would like to see someone else get a chance to be a moderator besides sbcanada because he proved that he wasn't up for it.

Q

The only reason Justin has his hands full is because of sbcanada. Looks like he handled things just fine to me.

G

He can't be expected to keep up with the forum 24 hours a day. We started with 2 mods in that forum, and I think we should replace sbcanada and have 2 again.

Hopefull, the new mod if one is elected will have some common sense.

samcurry

Screwing with the code...
Staff member
S4 your a supermod man, get in the front lines and help him if he needs it. supermods can mod all forums.
Justin did a great job, i recieved some emails and by the time i had read them and got to the site he had them all cleaned up.
I think between you fury and myself plus the 3 mods we should be able to handle the traffic we have right now.

G

Don't worry Sam. If I see something that needs to be edited or deleted, I take care of it. Usually, someone else has already beat me to it, but that is comforting to know. :)

I would have locked all the posts that HF put up with the naked chick the other night, but Fury wanted to post his personal message to that gentleman, so I left it to him. I always visit this site in Ghost mode, so you never know if I am here or not.

By the time we add a few more trolls, you may want to reconsider that. :p

sbcanada

Originally posted by tarez
This is gettign entirely annoying. If I hear you pull out the idiotic excuse for your stupid responses one more time sbcanada I think I shall literally have to bash my head through a few walls. All I have seen you do is buzz with idiotic replies throw these forums and then when someone says something to you, you simply claim that it was a joke or otherwise and they should get a senese of humor.

You are easily proving that you are in no way 18 or are the least mature 18 year old I have ever seen. I am only 20 and when I was 18 was no damn mature fucker by any standards however never acted as stupidly or as foolish as you.

You made a poor mod and your signature is simply an ignorant attempt to once again get attention that you so seemingly need to have. I guess when sitting home alone no longer is enough for you have to return to this board to gain soem message of self confidence from our attention theat you must sorely lack in the real world.

I usually stay away from terming people immature because it was the one insult I hated the most in high school. I would do what the hell I wanted and told those who didn't like it to fuck off but I at least knew respect to those who earned it and was real. However the term imature fits you like a glove and your contious blah blah blah simply gets annoying the more I see with your "should i stay or go posts etc" if there was an ignore switch that I could use to no longer see what you were posting it would be a nice thing to have.

Anyhow does this consitute a personal attack? sure does. However I coudl careless being I am sick of hearing your idiotic crab.

Well enough of my time wasted.

I can't say a damn thing without having someone on my back bitching, can I? "Who's your daddy"? Is that really that offensive and immature that you people need to have a bitch fest over it? Just because I say something a little silly like that doesn't mean you have to start attacking me. Lighten up. There was nothing wrong with that post, and I sure as hell am not apologizing for it!

"your signature is simply an ignorant attempt to once again get attention that you so seemingly need to have."

Oh, so I can't run a campaign to be a mod? Everything in my signature is plain fact and good reasons why I should be a mod. It's not some attempt to gain attention.

The "should I go or leave" thread was a little childish of me, but I do not feel welcome at this site, and it's pretty damn obvious why. If I was just a regular member, no one would say anything about my "who's your daddy" post, or my "should I go or leave" post. It is obvious that people have a personal hate for me and therefore snap at every post I make that it not suitable for the Queen's eyes.

Anything else anyone would like to add about how immature, stupid, foolish, idiotic, and what a loser I am? Go right ahead. I'm pretty used to it by now.

tarez

Only thing I pointed out was your commen excuse you use anytime you say something out of place or etc. I recall hearing lighten up, or have a sense of humor more than once always as an excuse for something you wrote that people didn't like. I sincerly doubt that everytime you wrote something some didn't like that you were joking.

My Bitch fest was spawned after seening the continually same crap over the last week or so. I had no problem with you when I came to the forum and hell didn't and still dont' know the circumstances (and dont' give a damn) that knocked you out of the fabeled mod spot which you see to covet so much. However what became the most annoying is simply that fact that you have continually bitched and made references to the fact that you aren't a mod anymore and after such continue to basically cry about the fact that they won't let you back in as a mod. Glourious multiple personalities are rather sad as well.

I fail to see why you would continue your attempt at regaining a mod spot with your "campaign" because its rather obvious that not many if anyone thinks that you belong as such. So why after continual deniles etc do you still fret on the same damn issue? That seems to be the source of alot of any of my issues against you. Whining and continual innuendo's are hardly becoming of an 18 year old.

So don't try to point my lashing as if it was simply directly at you one post in this thread. I just deemed that I was sick of enough crap and decided to say so.

If you want t stay here fine, then rather simply cut the shit. End of story, its not that fucking hard to post like a semi normal person (no one is normal anyone) but trolling under multiple names and whinning and bitching every other chance its not going to get you any welcome here or anywhere. Respect is a hard thing to earn, an easy thing to loose. You lost it and are not doing a very good job at trying to earn any of it back.

sbcanada

Yes, I am a little immature offensive bastard who craves attention and is a total loner, cut off from the real world. Thank you for being so kind as to point that out for me. :crying4:

tarez

I never said your parents weren't married when you were born. I don't know you parents so I can't coment on the bastard part of what you said. :D