Modern Day Professional Torture Trained Interrogators

AnomalousEntity

I think Dentists are the modern day remmnants of the Nazi prison camp scientists.

I had my appointment today. He took what basically was a wad of silly puddy wattered down with windex and floor cleaner and poored it in this mouth piece that was about 2x too big for my mouth.

He then shoved it in my mouth and slammed it into my teeth. The puddy squeezed out all inside of my mouth and ran down the back of my throat, gagging me and making me want to throw up. It felt like I was having trouble breathing was about to aspirate the evil substance into my trachea... causing annoxic brain death any second.

He put his hand over my mout so I couldnt spit it out and held my head. The he proceded to turn up the radio station and talk about Eddie Money.

I think I know how we can find out what the terrorists are up to. Send a team of dentists to that prison camp in cuba and let them go to work on the suspects. Before the day is over they will have completely given up their network, contacts, tactics, and plans...and be begging for death.

Well then we can just make them watch Rosey O'donnel while they are getting the dental work done and they will probably committe suicide after that ordeal.....

chcr

Too cute for words
"Be sadistic and make a living at it" should be the title of dental college brochures.

Ms Ann Thrope

AE, are so right...

I had an evil and sadistic dentist as a child. Years later, as an adult, I 'm at a different dentist's office and he's showing me my dental x-rays. He was concerned that I had what appeared to be a "partial" root canal... At that point, I remembered one afternoon appointment filled with such excruciating pain I nearly passed out from screaming. And the crazy person in the white coat scolded me: You're a big girl now, stop crying!

I think I was 11. :mad:

Needless to say, I now go to the dentist only when the pain is so severe that I know no matter what he/she does, it can't hurt worse.

Roxy

I so feel you.
I had this dentist when I was younger that was really mean. I went in once, and he had to put some of those little silver caps on like 3 of my teeth. So he used the gas on me, which didn't work, which I told him didn't work, ( I was like 8) and he told me that it wouldn't hurt. Lying bastard, it hurt like a mother fucker! So naturally I cried because he was forcing the damn caps into my gums, and he starts yelling at me really loud, "Don't cry! Quit it! Shut up! You're not a baby!" And the nurse just looks at him and he gives her a glare and she leaves the room.

Never went back there again.

Raven

Annoying SOB
AnomalousEntity said:
I think Dentists are the modern day remmnants of the Nazi prison camp scientists.

I had my appointment today. He took what basically was a wad of silly puddy wattered down with windex and floor cleaner and poored it in this mouth piece that was about 2x too big for my mouth.

He then shoved it in my mouth and slammed it into my teeth. The puddy squeezed out all inside of my mouth and ran down the back of my throat, gagging me and making me want to throw up. It felt like I was having trouble breathing was about to aspirate the evil substance into my trachea... causing annoxic brain death any second.

He put his hand over my mout so I couldnt spit it out and held my head. The he proceded to turn up the radio station and talk about Eddie Money.

I think I know how we can find out what the terrorists are up to. Send a team of dentists to that prison camp in cuba and let them go to work on the suspects. Before the day is over they will have completely given up their network, contacts, tactics, and plans...and be begging for death.

Well then we can just make them watch Rosey O'donnel while they are getting the dental work done and they will probably committe suicide after that ordeal.....
I hate being moulded for braces too :(

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
Every time I go see my dentist (very nice guy, and pain free) I tell him I just watched marathon man (a movie about a dentist who is a torterer) he gets a laugh out of it, then starts talking with the german accent like the guy in the film, but its's all good.

Actually he is the one dentist I like, smart, and very careful, and he does a lot of kids, so I get to play PS2 when he's working on me.

tonksy

my 2 yr old loves the dentist. we take her to a pediatric dentist. he has a castle fort in his waiting room and the whole place is decorated in dr. suess. she gets stickers and a balloon afterwards. she just went on tuesday because she was pulling up on the kitchen table, which has a tile top, and she slipped, hit her mouth on the tile. her front two teeth would have hit the table and prolly broke if her bottom lip wasn't in the way....talk about screams and blood, enough to frazzle her parents, thats for sure. her front two teeth turned gray. the dentist said this means she killed the nerves in them and since they aren't hurting her any, we just have to wait for her to lose them....poor baby with gray front teeth...but, kids climb and you can't always stop them in time, i suppose....but, man do i feel terrible about it.