More B u n s - nice and hot

MrBishop

Re: Baby-dolls and Coursets

Rose said:
Did you ask if he knew french or can just speak a little of it? :D

Bish - no real reason, I suppose. I've never met anyone French, so my opinions are purely ... racist I guess. I'm waiting for that special Frenchie to change my mind. ;)
Actually...if he was french or just spoke it. Close tho :)

Here I am mademoiselle...hI can cooke, hI can romance, non? hI can find ze most hOutrageous lingeré for you, madame...

**French Canadian Métis (Mohawk/Iroquois)** - racism, I know about it.

Camelyn

Rose said:
Bish - no real reason, I suppose. I've never met anyone French, so my opinions are purely ... racist I guess. I'm waiting for that special Frenchie to change my mind. ;)

Hmmm. Well, seeing as how I am from Quebec and all, I may have a little French Canadian in me...

He and I broke up ages ago though... :cool4:

Raven

Annoying SOB

Rose said:
Did you ask if he knew french or can just speak a little of it? :D

No he just asked if I WAS french or if I just speak it.

Bish: Je parle francais seulment.... I havent spoken it intensively in like 2 years. Did it at high school along with spanish and then the last time i truly spoke it was when I was on holiday en Britagne (Brtainnay for the nospeakears). Still its good for cussing and not being found out :grinyes:

Cam: :tomato: that was just bad. Bad girl! go to my room!

MrBishop

steweygrrrr said:
No he just asked if I WAS french or if I just speak it.

Bish: Je parle francais seulment.... I havent spoken it intensively in like 2 years. Did it at high school along with spanish and then the last time i truly spoke it was when I was on holiday en Britagne (Brtainnay for the nospeakears). Still its good for cussing and not being found out :grinyes:

I feel the same way about Spanish...I used to speak it very well about 10 years ago...then I lost all of it. No one to talk to in Spanish. :p Then, all of a sudden, I meet this incredible spanish chick...and I can understand her but fuck up everything I try to say! I CAN swear a blue-streak in spanish though...thanks to her :)

**To give you an example of how bad my spanish was.... I was indicating that all I could really say were simple lines...so I said "Yo quiero Taco Bell", but I so mangled it that she thought that I had said

"Yo quiero te comer" - ask Luis what that means....damn!!! She nearly whanged me off the head!*peepwall*

MrBishop

For the truly kinky

tn110010.jpg
the leather and chains

and

the leather and spikes
fap_1744_6979261

Raven

Annoying SOB

"Yo quiero te comer" I speak spanish too (and a helluva lot better than my french) and Bish as cool as you are thats not the kind of thing I'm into

MrBishop

steweygrrrr said:
"Yo quiero te comer" I speak spanish too (and a helluva lot better than my french) and Bish as cool as you are thats not the kind of thing I'm into

I wasn't saying it to you, bud :) That was what my wife had heard me say... So...you're trilingual..nice :)

I guess that I could be called quadrolingual, if you include ASL or Quintolingual if you include Latin...not that I get to use my latin often :)

Raven

Annoying SOB

Even in services?
Por todos las personas que no hablan/entienden espanol yo quiero te comer significa I want to eat you.

Please forgive me if I got my genders and verb endings wrong there....

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member

MrBishop said:
"Yo quiero te comer" - ask Luis what that means....damn!!! She nearly whanged me off the head!*peepwall*

woah, you should post that line in the seduction thread :rofl4:

stewey, your spanish is good :wink2:

Raven

Annoying SOB

Good point!

should it have been Por todos las personas no lo hablan/entienden... instead or is that wrong?

Luis G

Staff member

Para todas las personas que no hablan o entienden español "yo quiero te comer" significa "I want to eat you".

That's the right form.
ñ = alt 164
Ñ = alt 165

Luis G

Staff member

btw, yo quiero te comer is wrong, it should be "yo te quiero comer"

MrBishop

Luis G said:
btw, yo quiero te comer is wrong, it should be "yo te quiero comer"

My missus corerected me as "Yo quiero comer te" - maybe it's a Spain-thang

MrBishop

steweygrrrr said:
Even in services?

You mean the latin...yeah. I've worked in High-Anglican where they still use the latin instead of the BAS/BCP (Book of alternative services/Book f comman prayer) combo.

I mostly use my latin to understand scientific terminology and to make up nice quotes :)

nihil humanis a me alienum pota

and the like :)

Luis G

Staff member

that'd be "yo quiero comerte", you can say it both ways.

Raven

Annoying SOB

I kind of get that but I just use words I know from different languages to piece together Latin