More fake billboards

chcr

Too cute for words
Here are a few more. I especially like the Jack one living here in the south as I do.

Mirlyn

actually...it is....need to come up with something that uses restrictions, instead of blindly printing such a long string. :)

Ms Ann Thrope

It's long been my understanding that everyone needs 2-4 servings of fruit a day...

men.jpg

Evil_Jeanyus

it changes everytime my Winamp switches songs, it's a pretty cool plug-in, only the "Del Tha Funky Homosapien" songs have long ass ID3 codes, because that's how i got it off newsgroups

Mirlyn

Evil_Jeanyus said:
it changes everytime my Winamp switches songs, it's a pretty cool plug-in, only the "Del Tha Funky Homosapien" songs have long ass ID3 codes, because that's how i got it off newsgroups
This one's better, IMO. I used their picture for awhile, then used their plugin to just use plain text for my website.

http://www.projectjen.net/winamp/

:headbang:

Mirlyn

Evil_Jeanyus said:
No prob. :) Call me selfish, but I don't like advertising for someone else (at least, not when it comes to stuff like that). I like having a service that doesn't make me a marketing slave for the original author (like the Brought to you by AnnoyingAsFook.com).