MP3 to .wav?

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
Open up winamp, and enter preferences, in the output plugin section select wav disc writer.

Play and you're done. (you won't hear a thing as it will be writing everything to disc)

tonksy

Yeah....I know, Rob refuses to have it on his machine because it has reacted badly before. My new setup committed suicide this morning. I'll DL Winamp when it is fixed. Thanks Luis.

tonksy

i don't want to burn it. I want to switch over the LSU fight song from MP3 to .wav so I can have it as my start up music. So not crucial but I know it can be done so I wanna learn :shrug:
It can wait. Wait scares me more is that no one seems to understand WTF is wrong with my machine.

tonksy

Actually Winks, go ahead but the whole thing is on hold until I can have a computer that will play nice.

abooja

I actually have the LSU Fight Song on mp3. The ex-b/f, who went to LSU, turned me on to it. Funny thing is that I downloaded it years after we broke up. It amuses me whenever it comes on in between, like, Lou Rawls and Nine Inch Nails. :lloyd:

Professur

I think Chic might just have the right of it. What exactly would be the point of having that nonsense on your computer?

Oh, wait. American football. Never mind.

tonksy

Luis G said:
Open up winamp, and enter preferences, in the output plugin section select wav disc writer.

Play and you're done. (you won't hear a thing as it will be writing everything to disc)
Okay, I did this but now I can't figure out how to find it on my computer. I go into CP to change sound but I can't find the .wav.

chcr

Too cute for words
tonksy said:
Okay, I did this but now I can't figure out how to find it on my computer. I go into CP to change sound but I can't find the .wav.
Search>>Files and Folders named>>*.wav

tonksy

Okay...I found it but when I went to test it there was no sound. WTF did I do wrong? I have my volume on.