My f*ck*ng w3bsite

Altron

Try removed
I can get to my website fine form typing it in, I have REMOVED as a shortcut.
It all works fine

WHY THE HELL AM I IN KIDDIE KNORNER

unclehobart

Im not going to mess with it... but somehow I gather that the link to your homesite within your profile is screwing people up big time.

Jon

as far as i can see, it's cos people have visited your website and ain't happy with the fact that it tries to take over their computer, i.e. setting home pages differently, pop-ups everywhere...

i've not been so i don't know, and i don't really have any intentions of doing so if what i've seen posted is true...

soz kid :)

Altron

It has alwyas worked fine for me, I had no idea there was anything wrong with it. Maybe I had misspelled URL and it sent you to one of those evil sites (aavc changes my homepage periodically, and lop comes to mind)

Altron

There is nothing wrong wiht my site - do NOT post this link again...it can be considered spamming at this point Since seeing these threads, i have clicked on the link like 100 times and nothing happens.
Not that it's worth seeing anyway... :(

this was edited by Leslie

Altron

Have you clicked on it?
I have looked all voerthe site, I cna find nothing worng with it (I can't say anything about content, it's not exaclty thrilling)

unclehobart

dude... the link in question is still on that page. Youre hanging by a thread right now. You don't even need a whiff of impopriety right now.

greenfreak

I would like to know how the link got clicked on in the first place. Did someone go into Altron's profile and click it or did Altron post it somewhere in a thread?

Altron

NO SPAM

And don't try to threaten me with that, you can't do anything to the BiT-Tech Altron

with love from Leslie