My fellow Americans

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
Your Democratic nomination for President of the United States of America!

Mullins, a 50-year-old Bulls Gap resident, has registered as a Democratic Presidential candidate for the 2008 election.

"I'm trying to get signatures and get any campaign donations I can," Mullins said. "I'm a disabled American vet running on my leftover income, which don't leave much left over."

“We can end this war if we get the surrounding countries together in a summit and resolve this war and bring our boys home,” he said.

Mullins asks why citizens should vote for presidential candidates who have been ineffective in their roles in congress. “We spent the last six years with these senators and congressmen with nothing being done. None of them have accomplished anything.”

A high school drop out for ten years, Mullins later obtained his G.E.D. now holds two college degrees, an Associate's Degree in Mining Technology and a Bachelor's Degree in Mining Engineering.

“This No Child Left Behind policy isn’t working,” Mullins said. “Children are being passed who can't pass exams and can’t do math.”

“We need to get back to basics. We need to stop selling our country out to big business. How many vehicles are actually made in America? There's not much being made in America anymore. We sold our country out to China, Japan and Taiwan,” Mullins said.

"I'm just an average American citizen. I'm tired of politicians who haven't done anything for six years but squabble," he said. "They should help American people instead of worrying about lining their pockets."

So y'all can rest assured I ain't lying and such

Looks as good as anybody else they've dug up to run.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
I ain't hiring nobody from Bulls Gap. Too bad be didn't hail from Marysville. They train 'em right.

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
I ain't hiring nobody from Bulls Gap. Too bad be didn't hail from Marysville. They train 'em right.

But Gonz...if we elect this guy, there'll be catfish flying all over the country!

And Maryville is the town embroiled in the high school rebels nickname controversy. The citizens are adamant that the name rebels be kept. Glad to see you're coming about.

nodnod

That guy has high hopes.... does he even understand how your government is run? I don't think so.