My fishy web page is done!

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
Like the music and the background, am not able to see pics or menu though. Little red x and right click/show picture doesn't work on it. Links work. :cool:

sbcanada

?(

Which browser are you using? Resolution? You're right, there are some bugs. :D

I made it at 1024x768...

MuFu

It's brilliant. sbcanada is an HTML genius. I love him. He is the greatest. Hail the new King Of Code. sb for Super Mod! :D :D :D

moofu.

[/siz]

MuFu

Works fine for me, mate. Needs more nekkid chicks though. :rofl3:

buttrockhair.gif

MuFu.

$ponge

The background makes it look cheesy. :D
I have a suggestion put up some pictures of salt water tropical fish. :p they are much more apealing. Is this a temporary project? I have been thinking of making a tropical fish message board.

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
Originally posted by sbcanada
?(

Which browser are you using? Resolution? You're right, there are some bugs. :D

I made it at 1024x768...

Browser - IE6
:rofl2: You think I know what resolution I have? :rofl2:

sbcanada

All you gotta do to find your resolution is right click on your desktop, press Properties, and then click the Settings tab. It will say either 640x480, 800x600, 1024x768, or maybe higher.

Sponge, this is just a site I am slapping together for a school project, although I would entertain the idea of making it into a message board. ;) :D

kuulani

Photo credits would be nice. A little info on each of the species would be nice too.

Oh, never mind about the photo credits ... I just saw it.

I have pics of saltwater fish if you want some. :D

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
:p I'm a girl. Mine doesn't need to be the biggest. :D

Ok, can see all the pics except: whatever is on the main page, and some on the guppies page. Otherwise it all works. I like angelfish, had a bunch once.

As a girl, might I suggest changing the colours of the links at the top (main page, about, etc), because they don't match? Otherwise, :headbang:

sbcanada

The links change color if you've visited them. :D

I plan to add some general info on each breed of fish. I might add more fish types, but you gotta show me the pictures. ;)

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
That doesn't match either, I'm thinking lilacs, country blue, seafoam green :D

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
the blue is a bit better than the red and green that was there, though a little brightthe yellow it changes to could use a little work though but that is just my opinion as a girl. :D :headbang:

edit: forgot about the red links on the mail me page. those are kind of off too :D