My kitty

PrincessLissa

My kitty is very sick and at the vet. They think that she might have fallen and hurt herself which caused an infection and a fever.

Please think good thoughts for my kitty. She is all I have left of Aaron, besides a CD and some jammie pants.

AlladinSane

Really makes me feel bad when I heard about kitties suffering. Remembers me my long gone cat... You'll be in my thoughts...

Kawaii

*sends some blessings your way*
I've lost two cats. I loved them both very much. I really hope your cat makes it.
Best wishes to you.

Stop Laughing

I'm sorry Lissa. I lost my cat earlier this year, it was kind of disheartening her last few months giving her those insulin shots twice a day. I do have some good news though: I got a new kitten this week! Dusty's 9 weeks old, which would put his birthday about the same as mine, and he's the total opposite of my last cat, he doesn't know when to slow down. :D One of the junior bowlers from our league had this kitten sneak into their garden and refused to leave. They couldn't keep the cat since her mother's allergic to them, but they remembered that we lost our cat earlier and asked us if we'd like to have him instead of giving him to a shelter. We said yes, and we took him to the vet and got him his rabies/distemper shot and the vet says he's in good health. :) Getting a picture of him was tough (especially when the flash doesn't work :mad: ), but I got one anyways:

Oz

Professur said:
*thinking good thoughts about your little pussy*

Oh God........I'm gonna go to hell for laughing out loud at that one...

*ahem*

*regains composure*

Hope yer lil' feline pulls through ok lissa.

Rose

Best wishes, Lissa. Jane is five years old now and I just couldn't imagine what I'd do without her. I hope yours gets well quickly for you.

Sharky

Hi, Lissa - I just now saw this thread - I hope your kittykat is gonna be OK. :)

*sends kittykat get well wishes*