My name is...

outside looking in

<b>Registered Member</b>
OSLI,

I'm 26, got my MS from MSU, and am a mechanical engineer working on naval research and development projects (mostly composite prototyping of advanced warcrafts) on the Mississippi Gulf Coast.

I love golf, play piano, trumpet, and percussion, and am an avid audiophile and home theater buff. I like fast cars, and plan to build a street going mini-formula style single seater in a few years.

My favorite color is reblueblagreenellow.

next...

ris

ris
architectural teacher / lecturer
3 archi degrees, all from cardiff where i work
soon to be departing the uni and hopefully off to learn my trade properly in scandinavia

all things design and creative are my loves and i dabble in webdesign, journalism, photography etc

equinoxe3d

equinoxe3d
Multimedia student

I love badminton, play piano/synthesizer. I'm a computer hardware/audio-visual freak. I love videogames, cool multimedia designs, medieval-fantasy stuff and techno music (ok ok I know I'm weird :D).

Kruz

KRUZ:
41, Married, 1 son
(ASE) Certified Master Automobile Technician
Level (1) Diagnostic Technician

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
Great idea!

My name is Leslie, married, 3 sons, 29, stay at home mom atm, love gardening, sewing, outdoors (camping, hiking, etc), and lots of that girlie stuff. Music is Meatloaf type stuff, and on tv I really like TLC, A&amp;E and the Discovery Channel.

Justin
Part time computer dealer (used to be fulltime)
Electronic/Electrical enginerring degree, former contracter as well, fulltime student atm, getting my MCSE's etc.

hobbies are table tennis, bit of rallying, overclocking, drinkin, smokin weed :D

MitchSchaft

LOL. Stopped smokin' weed 3 years ago. I couldn't get off the damn couch otherwise.

I try to go to school. End up droppin 2 out of the 3 classes I sign up for each time:D.
'Bout to get married have kids 'n stuff. Work 1st level helpdesk for Hilton hotel's. Been working on an IT/Comm associates for the last 4 years. Tried Marine Corps bootcamp last year.
I'll be 24 come Sept.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Gonzo-Mark
married, 39, one son
living in IN, from AZ, prefer Cali
Truck Driver &amp; samcurry beater (same workplace)

History &amp; current events buff, former guitar player, gardening, college dropout, liberal republican (oxymoron), general all around pain in the ass &amp; damned good at it.

sbcanada

sbcanada,

18, male, single and looking. ;) @ L. Summerton. :D
From Alberta, Canada
High School (almost done!) :)

I like computer/video games, hot babes, and aquariums! :eek: :D

fury

Administrator
Staff member
fury, aka Dennis Field in the non-cyber realm.

16.951601 (as of this posting) year old male, birthdate May/4/1985

Giant overweight computer addict who likes to spend his spare time working on his favorite websites, XiBase and, more recently, Off Topic Central, which some of you already might know about.

He loves his family dearly and would be willing to give his life if it would mean their survival.

Owns all rights to cheese and the name cheese in the universe. Has a serious dislike for fake cheese.

Likes to overclock his CPU, memory, and video card even when it's unnecessary.

Will drop pants for hardware :eek:

nodnod

Tim
Age 27, Married to my wife ;) Have 9 cats and a big dog.
I work as in customer service for a major telecommunications company and in my spare time I sell computers.

greenfreak

Trish... 29 (till August *sniff)
Practically married to my Rusty for 3 years
Living in sin

I love all things green, hence the username. Except for mold. Mold I could do without. And no other kind of fungus regardless of the color.

I'm also a freak of gardening, photography and putting them up on my website.

Every week faithfully I watch Ally McBeal (so shoot me, I still like it), Friends, the show that's on NBC just after it which I can't remember the name of right now, ER, Six Feet Under, Soprano's (if it ever comes back on), Sex and The City (when it's on).

I'm a PC Repair tech and a wanna-be Network Engineer.

kuulani

Kuu
aged 26 years
single, but taken
Hawaiian, Japanese, Chinese

Researcher of everything Hawaiian - hula dancer (when not pregnant) - beer drinker (when not pregnant) - wine drinker (when not pregnant) ...

hmmm ... there seems to be a theme here :D