My neighborhood

My friends' house was blocked from that site after the 9/11 scare blacked out all the airports and surrounding areas on that site.

That's because you really don't exist Prof. You're just a figment of your own imagination.

alex said:
That's because you really don't exist Prof. You're just a figment of your own imagination.
nah, it's not just him...I'm thinking Canada is a figment of everyone's imagination :lloyd:

alex said:

That would explain a great deal this week. This morning, I got in late to work. And my boss had expected me to go directly to this mornings job, over an hour outta town. While he was explaining this concept to me, me pager went. Seems that some source code downloads to that office weren't done and could I possible swing by their head office and pick up a cd with all that on it. Thanks very much.

I shrugged at my boss and told him that the entire weekend had been like that. I kept fucking up in reverse. He looked a little wild around the eyes when I left.

So, if Prof is a figment of his own imagination, and we talk to him, does that make us figments of his imagination too? But if he doesn't exist, then...*poof*

Actually, the US has all the Canadian maps secretly stored away for the upcomig invasion :lol2:

Back