• Nothing makes me hotter...

Votes: 8 100.0%
  • Run Away! Run Away!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Jeslek

Banned
MitchSchaft said:
You're looking at $50k worth of stuff there, LL :D.
Start small. This collection costed me about $1,200.
Very nice Mitch :D I will start small... I have a few firearms in another country I can't bring in. Two shotguns, a .38 special, two .303s, and so on. :) But I want bigger power. :D

[b]

Mitch,

Had I never seen a gun collection before, I'd be impressed. I'll see if I can't get a shot of my grandfather's room. Scary doesn't even begin to describe it...ask Ards.

Jeslek

Banned
[b said:
]Mitch,

Had I never seen a gun collection before, I'd be impressed. I'll see if I can't get a shot of my grandfather's room. Scary doesn't even begin to describe it...ask Ards.

YES, show us your guns!! Honestly, I'd really like that. I love guns so much. I collect them. And I'd really like to see more. ;)

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
Nixy said:
Hey! Fuck you Mitch! We try to help and what do we get? A US plane dropping bombs on our troops!

Hell Yeah, you're going to make a great fucking mod.

:rolleyes:

fury

Administrator
Staff member
I'm only here to say,

,That avatar is freaking me the fuck out!!!!!!!!!!

What's next, The Villiage People?

Nah, just keep speaking your mind, as long as you agree with me, I won't call you an asshole, it's really quite simple.Thats right, if you agree with Whatshisname here, I'd in all probability agree wi ...

True, it's simple as fuck, but it's also rather effective for some purposes.

I'm having flashbacks of Dennis Miller on Monday Night Football. He doesn't know what the fuck he's talking about, but still decides its a good idea to make comments.

Where's the option of just opening up the microwave?

Yep, I'm there too. I'm not usually the next one to use it anyway, so I don't really give a fuck if someone has to clear it before they coo ...

He'd probably beat the shit out of you WITH the scooter.

See, and he knows him. Don't fuck with Unc.

Oh, fuck it, sorry to piss in your Cheerios.

What? Get the fuck out of here. Oh well. Congrats on being a member of a politically correct society.

Oh yeah, PT, you'd make a fine mod yourself :D ;)

PT

fury said:
I'm only here to say,

,That avatar is freaking me the fuck out!!!!!!!!!!

What's next, The Villiage People?

Nah, just keep speaking your mind, as long as you agree with me, I won't call you an asshole, it's really quite simple.Thats right, if you agree with Whatshisname here, I'd in all probability agree wi ...

True, it's simple as fuck, but it's also rather effective for some purposes.

I'm having flashbacks of Dennis Miller on Monday Night Football. He doesn't know what the fuck he's talking about, but still decides its a good idea to make comments.

Where's the option of just opening up the microwave?

Yep, I'm there too. I'm not usually the next one to use it anyway, so I don't really give a fuck if someone has to clear it before they coo ...

He'd probably beat the shit out of you WITH the scooter.

See, and he knows him. Don't fuck with Unc.

Oh, fuck it, sorry to piss in your Cheerios.

What? Get the fuck out of here. Oh well. Congrats on being a member of a politically correct society.

Oh yeah, PT, you'd make a fine mod yourself :D ;)

I'm not the one trying to be one either, am I? :p

PT

Just got me wondering now, can you get all the posts that word fuck was used in? I'd just be curious to see who's on top for that honor.

[b]

damn it, this thread is about ME!!! vote, leave your petty differences in another thread :D

(this was a JOKE btw)

Ardsgaine

Sorry, . I really find Richard Simmons to be extremely irritating. It's your av, but since you asked...

And yes, Dad's arsenal is pretty scary. When the shit goes down, though, we can all head over there to arm ourselves. P

Hiflyr

This weekend I shot my first rifle. A 270 or something. On the recoil the damn scope came back and hit me in the eye, bastard gun. No one told me I didn't need to have my eye right up next to the scope.

freako104

AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ITS RICHARD SIMMONS!!!!!!!!!!! RUN AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! EVIL!!!!!! EEEEEEEEVIL!!!!!!!!!!! he scares me.