My Parents got me this for my birthday:)

32pw9308c.jpg

Philips 28PW9308 28" Pixel Plus Widescreen Television

Replacing my banged up old 19" Tatung should be here by Tuesday :D

Not my room, the 19" was my MAIN tv :eek: if its one thing that i am lacking sadly in its a TV :D Had this 19" for the past few years, even had it fixed for channel 5 :D I've been using a PCI TV card in my computer in my room for a few yrs, am accustomed to 17" and 19" TV :D :lol:

Oz

Cool telly :)

I wouldn't dare post a piccy of my telly (if any still even exist)........its the same model Noah used to get the weather reports ;)

I keep promising myself I'll buy a new one but the last two modern ones I bought blew up.......so I'll stick with the old one for now.

Aunty Em

bleach said:
Cool telly :)

I wouldn't dare post a piccy of my telly (if any still even exist)........its the same model Noah used to get the weather reports ;)

I keep promising myself I'll buy a new one but the last two modern ones I bought blew up.......so I'll stick with the old one for now.

Same problem... they don't seem to last like they used to... :(

Now I rent cos if it goes wrong I holla down the phone... but I must admit I think it's a waste of money and think I'll probably buy a new one soon... :D

Yes, this Tatung really lasted me a long time without quitting, gonna put it in the guest room, my rooms too small for a TV, Monitor does just fine :)

Don't worry oricon, i'm sure theres an ulterior motive ;) the folks are around here alot and dad is a sports nut and accustomed to watching a 57" Wega at home, guess hes fed up of 19" :D