My perspective on sex has been forever changed.....

75renegade

Been readin' a book about sensual massage.

My Fiance' an' I picked it up at a garage sale recently. At the time, we thought the beautiful color photos of naked lovers demonsrtatin' the techniques were interestin'.

Since, To my surprise, I've been discoverin' a very caring an' tastefully written manual on how to deepen yer spiritual/emotional connection with yer lover.

The massage techniques illustrated are designed to maximize the whole sensual/intimate qualities of the sexual relationship, by takin' the focus off of "self-gratification", an' placin' it upon honorin' an' edifyin' yer partner.

I've wanted to get beyond the status-quo, "please yer self" mentality, for a long time, my primary desire, in every area of our relationship, is to bring honor to her an' give her a greater sense of love an' security, an' this unsuspecting book has given me new direction, an' inspiration...:headbang:

Professur

Ah, Jeez, will you two get a room. Christ, you're worse than teenagers.

Rene, in my youth my fingertips got me laid more often than anything else. 'Specially if you can find that nerve that passes just under the shoulderblade. Faster results than an orbital sander to the clit, no lie.

IDLEchild

That's great for you guys....and the name of this book is???? No seriously..name of the book if you can...thank you.....And again congrats on finding a deeper meaning to your relationship and looking beyond the obvious.....:headbang:

75renegade

Buttcrackdivine said:
That's great for you guys....and the name of this book is???? No seriously..name of the book if you can...thank you...

"Massage For Lovers", by Nitya Lacroix (published by Harper Collins)

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
75renegade said:
Been readin' a book about sensual massage.

OH those books are great. Wife and I got one a couple years ago. One exercise in it is to sit naked facing each other on the bed. You can touch anywhere BUT the erogenous zones. Do that for about 20 minutes. Best sex you'll ever have afterwards.