N E buddy werk with Photopolymers?

loon_B4ll00N

Photopolymers. Ben used in printing for yrs. Anybody here have any knowledge of it? I'm just starting to grasp some of it - I'm not into printing, but they're using it now for casting in foundries.

I just wanna know if anyone here does that sorta thing (or has)

greenfreak

Luis gives me more credit than is due. I had to google it to figure out what it was, or why Luis would think I might know about it. :laugh:

Sorry man, no idea about them. Although from my search, it does have a valid application in photography, I haven't worked with them. I have worked in darkrooms but that was many years ago and quite old-school!

loon_B4ll00N

greenfreak, I pm'd ya, but this basically say the same thing:
Thanks...I hardly come here any more...my wife is taking a..."vacation"... and it's so damn close to spring, I'm getting the bug to go to the shop and lock meself in with some techno blasting outta my "Golden Boys" speakers (thx to Altron in post #11 in diff thread)

That about covers my insane life.
Goodnite.

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
Luis gives me more credit than is due. I had to google it to figure out what it was, or why Luis would think I might know about it. :laugh:

Well, you are into photography, so you were the most likely person to know about it, not that I was certain you would ;)