Na birthday thread

Spirit

Kissy Goddess
The border immigration police called me at work to make sure that he was legit! :uhoh2:

I said, "Robert Jonathon Who???" :D

That long haired hippie.... :biker:

nalani

hey .. here's an idea just well, I don't know, out of the blue ...

mind if we move this conversation out of my Birthday thread? It's losing luster real quick.

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
That's a good idea, this is nalani's birthday thread, it should be all about her. :) :headbang:

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
*double twists both nixy's nipples* because this thread is about nalani :D :D

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
I have a thing with middle names! I get excited when I find out people's middle names. I woudl get just as excited if na told me hers!

nalani

LOL @ GOD ALMIGHTY *wondering if I'll go to hell for that ... but wait, I am in hell .. so what the hell do I care?* You know, I've been meaning to talk to you about this cruel joke of a life you've been playing on me ...what the hell is wrong with you and your "playing games with our lives" disciple buddies up there? And your son, acting all "holier than thou ..." .... *drifts off into a mumble as I continue to grumble*

nalani

Nixy said:
I have a thing with middle names! I get excited when I find out people's middle names. I woudl get just as excited if na told me hers!

*will not tell*
ku'u better not tell either ...
*thanking the gods that rob's not here to tell*
[/siz]

unclehobart

Oh my ... I had no idea my departure would cause a rip in the time space fabric. I actually haven't been reading back at the old posts. Now that I've found this.. i don't want to anymore. My ears are burning.