Na birthday thread

nalani

Holyphreaking cow .. two threads for me .. I'm am sooo feeling the love ...

gf - I looooved your song :) .. I knew there was something cosmic about us too .. I just thought we were both a little "off" .. glad to see it's not that :D

Gato - where the hell have you been? It's great to see you around *smooch*

kuulani

Oh, that's right. He's gone. That means we can talk crap about him and erase it before he gets back ;)

kuulani

And we won't even need to erase it, 'cause it'll be hidden under so much piles of post ...

although, he is the type to go through all the posts to find out all the crap we've been saying :D

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Yeah, he has too much time on his hands!

i woudl like ot have just a little bit of his time and money!

greenfreak

Wait a second, where did Unc go for two weeks? I didn't see an official announcement and request for his absence... Did I miss it?? :confuse3: :confuse3: :confuse3:

Spirit

Kissy Goddess
greenfreak said:
Wait a second, where did Unc go for two weeks? I didn't see an official announcement and request for his absence... Did I miss it?? :confuse3: :confuse3: :confuse3:

He didn't tell you..??? :hmm:

nalani

kuulani said:
*:bitchslap: unc for not telling us "bye"*

not only did he not say goodbye, he told everyone else to wish me a happy birthday and didn't do so himself .. :bitchslap: :bitchslap:

:D

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
HomeLAN: Noone else seems to know though. Of course he would tell you! You're his best friend!