Naked pillow fights

octal

Stkshft said:
tarez said:
damn wish there where chicks like that around here.... damn minnesota.....
I totaly agree....minnesota needs more

I'll third and fourth that. Girls here are such prudes...well, from my experience the smarter they are they more fun they are...but now I've got a new girlfriend. :eh:

Professur

Just out of curiosity, who else here as ever been in a pillow fight with real feather pillows? Those suckers carry some mass, and can freaking hurt. Foam pillows fights are nowhere near as much fun.

Mirlyn

Professur said:
Just out of curiosity, who else here as ever been in a pillow fight with real feather pillows? Those suckers carry some mass, and can freaking hurt. Foam pillows fights are nowhere near as much fun.
Hear-hear! Getting hit by one of those things is like a physics lesson in and of itself.

Arris

Professur said:

I was in a club once with some mates. They had PlayStations (yes it was a while back), a bouncy castle and a pole for having pillow fights on. Myself and my mate went onto this pole/log and had a fight. He knocked me so hard I swung off under the pole and crept along the underside and bit his ankle :rofl2:
Before you ask, yes large amounts of alcohol were involved ;) but it was clothed

Aunty Em

Arris said:
Professur said:

I was in a club once with some mates. They had PlayStations (yes it was a while back), a bouncy castle and a pole for having pillow fights on. Myself and my mate went onto this pole/log and had a fight. He knocked me so hard I swung off under the pole and crept along the underside and bit his ankle :rofl2:
Before you ask, yes large amounts of alcohol were involved ;) but it was clothed

Shouldn't this one be in the getting loaded thread? :lol:

MrBishop

Inertia and cetripetal force

May the Centripetal (sp?) Force be with you.

Seriously....put the pillow in a larger pillowcase than it needs...longer range and better top-speed at point of impact. :)

Had a pillow ExPlOdE all over my living room once.....Feathers everywhere....

clean up was a mess

Note to self: Vacuum cleaners don't like feathers. :p