Need for Speed Underground

Rose

Anyone else play? LOVE it?

A friend gave me N4S Underground and I love it. It's been about four days now and I'm on level 33.

Anyone?

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
Great game, IMO. I've got it for the PC, beat the game twice. Gets real tough towards the end. Drifting is fun but shouldn't be competititon. Just too easy. Drag races get real tough with construction and heavy traffic. I think the Sprints are my favorites, nice, quick and play dirty.

Rose

*lol* I hate the drifting! But I beat 30 or so last night drifting on the first go-round. That was neat. It's also what I have to go home to tonight. *sigh* I think I like the circuit races myself. Or lap elimination. Sprints are nice, but the laps are more forgiving -- no matter how you do at first, you just have to have that last lap perfect. I guess I'm playing on "medium" mode now, it's what it's set on each time I enter a race.

And I'm with you, PT -- PC all the way. 'Course, that's because I haven't a game console, but it still kicks ass on the puter. I've not tried online yet, I'll try that soon. I hear online races are much more l33t, though. I'm nervous. *lol* And rambling.

Do you use keyboard, joystick, steering wheel? My friend has the wheel, but I've found it's much much easier on the keyboard, which is what I use.

PT

I've got a Saitek Gamepad that I use for almost all my games. I like it, the kids like it cause it's a rumble pad too. I've never done the online games either. Most online games I've found you're playing with 12 year olds that can wipe their ass with you. Just not into being humiliated by a 12 year old...

Rose

I have Grand Theft Auto Vice City, but havne't played yet. I hear compared to N4S it isn't as good, so I've been stuck on Need for Speed instead.

Driv3r comes out soon :D

PT

I've been playing VC for awhile now, I wouldn't really compare it to NFS. VC's got some racing in it, but it's alot more than that too. I'm waiting for NFSU 2. That looks cool. Free driving around town, shop at stores for upgrades, challenge who you want.

woodman19_99

I've got it for the PS2. I love it but, I have been through at least 6 controllers due to anger mangement problems (how the hell did they drive through the car I just slammed into!!!!! %&*#)

freako104

Driver 3 is already out love. It is very good. I love the GTA games myself. III so far is my favourite of the series