Need help with an Avatar!

Mare

When I have an Avatar I want but its to big, how do I make it smaller???? Can't find a way to do it, looked for imaging thingy? Urghhhhh... :alienhuh:

Uki Chick

Mare said:
When I have an Avatar I want but its to big, how do I make it smaller???? Can't find a way to do it, looked for imaging thingy? Urghhhhh... :alienhuh:

I have a couple of programs at home that I can use to adjust the size of a pic. If you'd like, send it to me by PM or email at [email protected] and I'll take care of it for you.

BigDadday

Picture resizer for XP
Picture resizer for XP from Microsoft. A free powertoy. Just right-click on any picture on your hard drive and choose the size you want to change it to OR click on Advanced and type in your own custom size you want. You can have it just copy the original and keep the original or delete the original. You can do batch conversions. All just through a right click. size is about 500kb

/http://download.microsoft.com/download/whistler/Install/2/WXP/EN-US/ImageResizerPowertoySetup.exe

A.B.Normal

I was gonna suggest Irfanview,but Mare has expressed her displeasure with that suggestion in the past :nutkick:

Mare

BigDadday said:
Picture resizer for XP
Picture resizer for XP from Microsoft. A free powertoy. Just right-click on any picture on your hard drive and choose the size you want to change it to OR click on Advanced and type in your own custom size you want. You can have it just copy the original and keep the original or delete the original. You can do batch conversions. All just through a right click. size is about 500kb

/http://download.microsoft.com/download/whistler/Install/2/WXP/EN-US/ImageResizerPowertoySetup.exe

Is the exact website microsoft.com-then i will look up downloads and the ImageResizerPowertoySetup.exe???????

A.B No worries mate! but, ty anyway sweetie.

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
Mare, I really think that AB's Irfanview is the easiest you're gonna find out there. You should give it another try. We could talk you through it till you figure it out.

Uki Chick

Professur said:
From behind on the left. You thinkI should maybe come up from the right?

might help to come up from the right, or maybe from the front, so not to scare the shit out of them.

Professur

Uki Chick said:
might help to come up from the right, or maybe from the front, so not to scare the shit out of them.

Naw, from the front, I get distracted by the titties.