NEVER, EVER shave DRY!

Shadowfax

<b>mod cow</b>
ah :D

with all the weird stories from jerrek lately, i'm a bit paranoid when it comes to stuff like this...we've been getting a bit too much information lately :D

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
Sorry to hear that ash. Of course...men have known about razor burn and pseudofalliculitis for quite some time...

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
I tried the bald thing for awhile, and shaving your head dry is actually the best way to get a good close shave.

BlurOfSerenity

q, the duct tape method is better, because at least it's enjoyable, lol. but this... constant stinging burning painy pain :(
and my legs look terrible, too :(

75renegade

ash r said:
q, the duct tape method is better, because at least it's enjoyable, lol. but this... constant stinging burning painy pain :(
and my legs look terrible, too :(

Guaranteed then...........I don't recommend shavin' the lower quarters "dry"!

Still can't figure out the "leg" thing, like ya hadn't tried that before...........:eek3:

At any rate, hopin' tomorrow is a better day Ash:)

Jeslek

Banned
aw sorry to hear that ash... I've shaved my legs though (I used to swim a bit, so shuttup :p :p), but only two or so times before I realized how :gay: it looks.

Squiggy

ThunderDick
:D Oh Great! Now I have this image of Spirit shaving that won't get out of my head......well...actually its not bad.....I'm going to go enjoy this for a while....