New here... Hello

Aunty Em

Ahhh, that's sweet... still starry eyed and idealistic... still got a social life :mope:... wait till you get older like the rest of us old farts! :lol:

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
Hi, Vickie, and welcome to OTC. Please forgive the cabana boy for his extreme behavior. ;)

fury

Administrator
Staff member
Vickie said:
Hello, just registered.
What's the average age here and the average sex (male or female)?
Welcome Vickie... Hey, that's a female name, isn't it? How YOU doin'? :brow:

I'd say the average age is somewhere in the upper 20's, but people like me, and all the old folks kinda mess around with the average a bit. :D It's pretty varied around these parts. I'd take a guess that the male to female ratio (for active members, at least) is just about even. More females are always welcome, though. :brow:

Vickie

Awwwh! Everyone here is so friendly.

BTW, I'm 35. I asked cause I didn't want to post with a bunch of teenagers.

And PuterTuter, saw that spider in that link you posted. EW! That reminds of when I was in Monterry Mexico about 6 years ago, that spider looks alot like the one that jumped at me.

And can someone please explain why when I find a spider in my house and I spray hairspray on them... they just keep going.

A.B.Normal

Vickie said:
And can someone please explain why when I find a spider in my house and I spray hairspray on them... they just keep going.

Probably running off to show their friends, in your bathtub , their new hairdo
:lol2:

oh yeah ,WELCOME :lloyd:

greenfreak

Vickie said:
Awwwh! Everyone here is so friendly.

BTW, I'm 35. I asked cause I didn't want to post with a bunch of teenagers.

And PuterTuter, saw that spider in that link you posted. EW! That reminds of when I was in Monterry Mexico about 6 years ago, that spider looks alot like the one that jumped at me.

No worries, this isn't an all under-21 crowd if that's not what you're looking for. There are a handful of the 30-40 crowd (me included) and then the old fogies like Squiggy, chcr and Gonz. :D

But you'll learn to love (most of) our younger members too. ;) Many of our younger members seem much older and our older members seem much younger. Keep in mind though, this board was created and is made possible by a very sexy, wonderful and hardworking man who happens to have just turned 18. :)

Oh and WELCOME!!! :wave:

Vickie

And not that being that age is a bad thing, I just didn't wanna be an old woman on a young peoples board. :)

greenfreak

AAACK!! You're new so we'll forgive you but never NEVER capitalize the "f" in fury. :eek: (house rules, don't ask why) :D The last person that did that was ButtCrackDivine and if you look at his profile really close, you'll see what happens to people who capitalize the "f". It's a little graphic.

Actually, don't we have some 12-16 range too? I know we did at some point but we ran him off. :D

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
greenfreak said:
AAACK!! You're new so we'll forgive you but never NEVER capitalize the "f" in fury. :eek: (house rules, don't ask why) :D The last person that did that was ButtCrackDivine and if you look at his profile really close, you'll see what happens to people who capitalize the "f". It's a little graphic.

Actually, don't we have some 12-16 range too? I know we did at some point but we ran him off. :D
consider yourself welcome, Vickie, we usually don't warn the new people, it's much more fun that way :evilcool:

:D

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
Stop Laughing said:
The only time I'm glad to be under average, I'm only 21! :p :D

Welcome Vickie! :)

No Shit? I'd have guessed you older, not much, but older.

Vickie,

I'm 33, going on 12. Got six kids, if you can top that, I feel ultimately sorry for you.

I think the youngest now is Lacey, 14, but she is infinitely older in her wisdom.