New Holiday

There are still some, but it's very rare, and usually within 10 miles of a milk processing plant is the only place you're going to find it. Still, I'd go for being a poolman in California first if you really want to get the bored housewife action.

Uh huh.....think they went out riding dinosaurs, while chasing this thread ;)

(The thread is dead baby..........the thread is dead) :D

Definetly SEX day :D ......

bacame a nun this year though-non today,non tomorrow , and non V Day...... :mope:

well see men are intimidated by your beauty ;) in my case well im ewwwwwww( at least to me I am there aint a girl whod want me :p

Maybe you two should make a plan and end the madness once & for all......find a nice litle place, bonk each other's brains out & then come back here to tell us all the juicy details..........pics are absolutely mandatory :D

Of course they'll be of her.....and you............bonking.........hmmm, dunno how I can make this clearer.......PICS ARE ABSOLUTELY MANDATORY ;)

I've actually been on a pizza delivery where the girl answered the door in a bikini... and this was a very nice-looking girl, too.

Yes, she gave me a tip. But even if she hadn't tipped me, I would have considered it a successful drive. The extra few bucks was just icing on the cake. :D

Back