New meaning to the term baglady

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
000B4961-58FA-116A-AD0A80C328EC0000.jpg

The bag lady look, part of Dutch team Viktor and Rolf's ready-to-wear collection, took some beating - but it is perhaps more practical than others.

Oz

I've been with some lasses that I hoped would put a bag on their heads.....but not to go out in public :retard:

chcr

Too cute for words
Unfortunately, there are people in the world who think that every idea is a good one. :rolleyes:

BeardofPants

*thinks that if more 'fashion followers' would just put the nice fashionable plastic bag on their heads, the world would be a better place* :grinyes:

Inkara1

But, see, it would need to be of the non-breathing variety... and it would need a nice, tight belt around the neck to keep it in place.

A.B.Normal

Leslie said:
is this fashion for those with an asphyxiation fetish?

wtF?
I'm sure its a gauzy (sp) material and therefore not airtight,but would a young girl realize what material its made of.

MrBishop

Hence the massive difference between 'first collection' and 'second collection'. You can go insane when showing off your 'first collection' knowing full well that no -one will buy it. It's not meant for sale..it's meant to cause some uproar and get your name in the media. It's the second collection that gets sold.

If you want a good guffah...watch a 1st collection show. There's nothing like watching a supermodel trying to look sexy whilst walking the walk and wearing 2 belts and a cardboard box. :D

MrBishop

Gato_Solo said:
Ummm...All I see is a small white box with a red 'x' in it...
That's odd...are you talking about Gonz's pic or my two?

If it's Gonz's...it was a head-shot with a woman wearing what looked like a bouquet of flowers on her head...with the celophane wrapped liberally around her neck and head.

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
MrBishop said:
That's odd...are you talking about Gonz's pic or my two?

If it's Gonz's...it was a head-shot with a woman wearing what looked like a bouquet of flowers on her head...with the celophane wrapped liberally around her neck and head.

Gonz's, and your first pic are the red 'x' of blindness...